Magical Powers

Magical Powes

• Invisiblity(to turn invisible whenever you want)

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Telekinetic(to be able to move things with your mind)

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Shapeshifter(change shape eg: turn into water to slide down a hill very fast :))

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Flying(duh)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Teleport(go anywhere at the click of a finger)

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Wethear(control the weather)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mind read(duh again)

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Like magnito of X-men(control metals)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • other(please say)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Think about it, do you REALLY want to read minds? What if you find out your friends and family secretly hate you, or something along those lines? Do you really want to know what everyone is thinking?

Originally posted by anonymous4401
Think about it, do you REALLY want to read minds? What if you find out your friends and family secretly hate you, or something along those lines? Do you really want to know what everyone is thinking?

That would actually explain a lot ;)

Either Telekinesis or Mind-Reading.

EDIT: Hmm... I guess I liked mind-reading more.

Invisiblity. Just think of all the things I could do with that! I could go into supermodels' bathrooms and watch them undress, and they wouldn't know it! ;) I could also do all sorts of pranks and stuff, and scare the crap out of people, and also get out of just about any situation.

Teleport would probably be my second choice, then probably mind-reading.

Edit: Changed telekinesis to teleport.

Mind reading of course. If my friends hate me anonymous i would want to know why!

None of the above. Having such abilities would undoubtedly bring nasty side-effects.

Other - turning water into wine

No religious connection just great for personal use and setting up a business

As far as I can see, flying is the only power free of uncomfortable side-effects, so I stand by that.

Except the threat of 747 engines, but the density isn't that nuch to worry about.

Teleportation. I hate commuting. :p

Definitely : the power of Wolverine (extremely fast regeneration)

And a girlfriend who has the power of Mystic.

Originally posted by WillJ
Invisiblity. Just think of all the things I could do with that! I could go into supermodels' bathrooms and watch them undress, and they wouldn't know it! ;)

Why don't you shapeshift into a bottle of shampoo and hide among her stuff?

Ah, but shampoo does not have eyes.

Yes, and you know exactly where it is.... What if you teleport into a wall, and get your molecules fused with the wall's molecules? Won't be a pretty sight.

My special power is the ability to sit in front of a computer screen for hours and hours with no detrimental effects.

Originally posted by anonymous4401
My special power is the ability to sit in front of a computer screen for hours and hours with no detrimental effects.

Well, let's just say that you are not the sole proprietor of that power. ;)

I also have the power to waste inhuman amounts of time.

Originally posted by puglover
Why don't you shapeshift into a bottle of shampoo and hide among her stuff?
Then I couldn't move around, or she'd get suspicious. ;)
Originally posted by Straybow
None of the above. Having such abilities would undoubtedly bring nasty side-effects.
I can't think of any nasty side-effects of any of these, except for weather and mind-reading.

Top Bottom