1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

MagyarMod (unreleased / work in progress)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Unreleased Mods' started by cool3a2, Dec 4, 2017.

1. cool3a2

cool3a2 Chieftain

So I have continued working on my mod adding Hungary to civ6. I haven't finished it yet, but I believe it's the right time to provide my sources.

So this is how I planned the mod (nothing is set in stone, though):

Civilization trait: Pro Libertate!
    • reduces unit maintenance cost
    • reduces landunit production cost when at war
    • maybe both by 20%?
    Leaders
    • Matthias Corvinus: Bibliotheca Corviniana
      • raises science and culture output of libraries by 2
    • Saint Stephen: ?
      • Something faith-related
    Unit: Huszár
    • direct copy from Toussaints mod
    Building: Végvár
    • replaces the armory
    • works like an additional castle, but with more limited values
    There are texts for both, German and English, but they are not yet complete.

Link (sources): http://www.mediafire.com/file/ppd0nmwdk15t53d/MagyarMod.zip

I have to admin that I have some difficulties with the modifiers of nearly all traits. I could also need some help with art - this can be considered a request. I have added some background art to the leaders diploscreens, but those are more a suggestions for the motives (castle of buda for Matthias Corvinus, Esztergom for Stephen).

Feel free to make suggestions and provide solutions for the traits. In the meantime, I'll take a look at the leader agendas.

2. cool3a2

cool3a2 Chieftain

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018