Main Download Information

Navimaster

Chieftain
Those top 4 files are confirmation - the install failed.

Run the installer with administrator permissions, and the game with administrator permissions.

It worked!! Thanks :lol:

Deleted the RoM folder in Mods and reinstalled it with admin priviledges

Thanks :D the mod rocks btw. I'm gonna be playing all night.

hipr

Chieftain
It's great news, Afforess! :)
I'm soooo glad I'd like to offer you a beer. Do you accept paypal?

Crusis

Warlord
Back in development? Prayers do get answered.

Civ V is a pale shadow of the level of gameplay in RoM:AND. Thank you so much, Afforess.

To be fair, vanilla Civ IV is probably a pale shadow comparatively too. But know you have a fan club.

Antmanbrooks

Prince
Great news indeed. Have tried Civ V again recently and I just can't get into it, it's fun but it isn't immersive.

c0dy

Chieftain
Yes. You will have to wait for the Civ5 expansion packs for it to really take off. I played it for awhile but now I love Civ4 more than ever. I cannot see going back to Civ5 anytime soon.

Elvince

Chieftain
yep same for me, civ 5 makes me want to run and throw myself out the window, and god knows I really tried to like it...
thank you afforess, you are doing a great job!

Jonesie85two

Chieftain
hello, imnew to this mod.

i played Rise of mankind. i liked it alot.

simply put. ive noticed that ROM had quite alot of Unique Units, but ROM-AND has the default Unique Units. Is this intended. i read somwhre that it is built on ROM so im concerned if i have done something wrong.

in the pedia i noticed the extra UU's have entry's but are not incuded in the game.

thank you for your time

os79

Deity
Rise of Mankind NEVER! had extra UUs over the default.

What you saw were ARTISTIC! UUs. Afforess simply simplified the units in Civilopedia. He put in a new XML tag that let the artistic UU art to be attached to correct Civilization's unit.

Jonesie85two

Chieftain
Rise of Mankind NEVER! had extra UUs over the default.

What you saw were ARTISTIC! UUs. Afforess simply simplified the units in Civilopedia. He put in a new XML tag that let the artistic UU art to be attached to correct Civilization's unit.

Thank you Friend.

meatball20

rockhound
A couple more archery units would be awesome, along with techs. Iron tipped arrows followed buy exploding tipped ones. Cool ehhh....
Stealth units, is a good one, where they get a bonus attacking along with being unseen on map until they attack, or something particularlly similar.

BigTin

Prince
Do I need patch C if I am not going to play multiplayer?

Balton

Chieftain
in 1.76 AND mod please add the scenario world map real start point.

Is this not possible with the current version of RAND??

I play RoM and use the Earth 18 map with preset Civ positions. I would like to know if this is also the case for RAND??

cheers,

Umit

voltar

Drunken Russian
All right awesome its back on !

This is clearly the best mod ever and with Civ5 being a complete pile I'm gonna need this to tide me over until Civ6 :)

Top Bottom