Main Download Information

Lol - Fine. I'll remove it first patch. ;)

Its ok, if you put it there, i just found out "Your" other hiding spot and fixed it 'my" way, thx, YOU little SNEAK you.:bowdown:

Thanks for the explanation Afforess, and again, thanks for the wonderful mod. I've been trying out some other mods lately, but RoM and AND were the first two mods I ever played. I'm afraid they spoiled me! ;) I'm installing 1.75 now!!

New version # always mean breaking savegame.
Only in Patches will there be savegame compatibility.

For this final version, Afforess will make sure all patches be savegame compatible but I don't know if he will break if necessary in future.

Hmm, just made a fresh install of the mod (without installing RoM 2.92) and I don't see any of the options for creating perfect world maps or giant/gigantic maps. Do I need to get some files from RoM to make them appear or did you remove them from your mod for good?

Edit: Found the problem. AND is in 'Rise of Mankind\Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn' folder now. The game was still looking for mod files in the Rise of Mankind folder so it didn't load it properly even though it showed on screen that the mod is loaded. After I changed the path to new location, it works fine.

Thanks for the great mod.

Hi all!!Can someone please help,as I install the newest version of the mod,without Rom,everything seems to install fine,but when I load it...Its still Vanilla!?Older versions worked fine.....
Starting CivBts-Load mod ROM..Game restarts.loading ROM....AND..Vanilla BTS??What the...
New Dawn installed itself in BTS-Mods-ROM-ROM-A New Dawn...
Someone?

Solved...

There is a lot of missing stuff in the modules folder from the last version. Where they removed, or do I need RoM 2.92 for them? Or do I need to install those modmods manually now?

Also are modmods that didn't come with RoM/AND in the first place compatible with this version? Like Dancinghoskuld modmods?

There is a lot of missing stuff in the modules folder from the last version. Where they removed, or do I need RoM 2.92 for them? Or do I need to install those modmods manually now?

Also are modmods that didn't come with RoM/AND in the first place compatible with this version? Like Dancinghoskuld modmods?

Most of the modules have been merged with the main XML, and use gameoptions to enable/disable them. ;)

Afforess, you are the man, thanks for all your hard work over the ages. This will definitely tide me over until Civ 5 is playable, because quite frankly your mod is about 90 times more fun than that game.

Afforess, you are the man, thanks for all your hard work over the ages. This will definitely tide me over until Civ 5 is playable, because quite frankly your mod is about 90 times more fun than that game.

I second that..I despise Civ 5...what a let down.

I second that..I despise Civ 5...what a let down.

Realy? I see alot of potential in the new game. once Afforess and company pull another AND the rough edges in civ 5 will have been smoothed out, tweaked and/or removed through patches and the efforts of great modders. in the meantime we still have civ IV mods to tide us over

Huh, I just noticed that now if you want to add other modmods you have to add in the module loading thing in modular loading controls. SO MUCH EFFORT! :cry:

Oh well it's worth it in the end. :goodjob:

Realy? I see alot of potential in the new game. once Afforess and company pull another AND the rough edges in civ 5 will have been smoothed out, tweaked and/or removed through patches and the efforts of great modders. in the meantime we still have civ IV mods to tide us over

I just don't like the "newb" watered down feeling..such as religion being removed. Also spearmen can kill tanks again.. But that being said...Civ 4 didn't become a good game until BTS imo, so I am gonna give CIV a chance. Just as of now I am not playing Vanilla.

I have v. 1.74, Do I have to install everything again? RoM + AND + Patch?

1.75 is separate from RoM, so install that one directly to the Mod folder.

If you're using 1.74 that will still be part of Rise of Mankind so you'd have to install RoM, then install 1.74 and any patches (unless the one on the sourceforge site is now up to the latest patch) and then play.

Top Bottom