Major victory in the Imperial War on Terror

Spoiler :
I thought this would be about the purging of Horus. I should have seen this coming in retrospect.

Man, you guys gotta wake up and stop believing the man, man! The Empire's just a big cover-up, they're all hiding the existence of the Jedi, dudes! Wake up, sheeple!

Man, you guys gotta wake up and stop believing the man, man! The Empire's just a big cover-up, they're all hiding the existence of the Jedi, dudes! Wake up, sheeple!

I find your lack of faith in the Empire... disturbing.

We know they were working on WMDs! Hell, one of their princesses is suspected of having detailed plans for producing Death Stars!

BREAKING NEWS!

Our beloved Emperor Palpatine, he who defeated the Separatist threat and united the galaxy under his benevolent rule, has been murdered by Rebel Alliance assassins above the forested moon of Endor.

Sources are somewhat confused as to exactly what happened at this early date, but preliminary reports state that Emperor Palpatine, along with long-time friend and Supreme Commander of the Imperial Fleet Darth Vader, were inspecting a construction project in the distant system when they came under attack by the Rebel Alliance. Emperor Palpatine valiantly gave his life to destroy the WMD deployed by the Rebels in their assault, a Death Star.

The Rebels had intended to use this Death Star to destroy not just Endor - including its indigenous inhabitants, the harmless, primitive Ewoks, protected by Imperial law from exploitation - but the Empire as a whole. Grand Moff Jerjerrod - also killed in the attack - was heard to say that the Death Star would be used to destroy the Empire, "planet-by-planet." There are even reports that the Galactic Capital, Coruscant, home to mre than one trillion sentients, was the next target of the Rebellion.

Initial reports state that casualties amongst Imperial citizens are estimated in excess of one million individuals, many of them simple workers who were domiciled at the construction site. There are also reports that Lord Vader may have been murdered by Rebel commander Luke Skywalker, a practitioner of the forbidden teachings f the traitorous Jedi Order, moments before the destruction of the Death Star. Skywalker, along with other Rebel leaders such as Mon Mothma, Admiral Ackbar and Princess Leia Organa - who bore sole responsibility for the destruction of her home planet of Alderaan, by the late Grand Moff Tarkin's own admission - remain at large.

This tragedy has shocked us here at Coruscant Global, and we hope that the perpetrators are quickly brought to justice. Emperor Palpatine's assassination has left his long-time aide, Sate Prestage, in command of the Empire. No date has yet been set for Emperor-elect Prestage's coronation, but he has vowed - along with Imperial Intelligence Chief Ysanne Isard - to find our beloved Emperor's murderers, and bring them to justice.

It's like I said; the killing of "Obi-Wan" was just a cover-up! Now we're paying for our gullibility.

What proof have you got of that, or is it more imperialistic nonsense? :rolleyes:
Unfortunately Lord Vader's body is in the hands of the Rebellion, while Emperor Palpatine's body was destroyed in his valiant act of sacrifice. But the wreckage of the Rebel Death Star is now orbiting Endor, and recovery operations are underway. Also, you soun uspiciously like a Rebel sympathizer. I'd be very careful if I were you.

The poor Emperor only wanted to bring peace and stability to the galaxy! The whole thing is a bloody mess. And now these so called freedom fighters murder him?! Damn it.

As for the so-called "moral values" of the rebellion... what's with that so called "princess"?! Aren't they part of a republic?!

And as for her own values... fist she shacks up with some sand farmer/pseudo jedi (and didn't they try to kill the republic?) no one ever heard of, then pretends to find out he was her brother all along and gets into a smuggler's bed... seriously, these are the people that want to replace our poor emperor?

Honestly i'm a bit more suspicious about who is supplying the terrorists. They apparently have lots of expensive hardware which I imagine takes a lot of time, money and material to construct. But if the rumours are true that they are collaborating with our supposedly allies we might have to start another war(btw the terrorist leader is from our "allies" planet).

And that he was really born on Tatooine.

Some say, He is mac compatible and he can provide a worthy opponent for Chuck Norris. All I we know is that, that is B.S.

:)

Let's be CLEAR this is not a VADER victory but a victory of our boys in white, not to mention the leadership of Lord Tyrannus the Count Dooku who started the manhunt in the first place.

Let's be CLEAR this is not a VADER victory but a victory of our boys in white, not to mention the leadership of Lord Tyrannus the Count Dooku who started the manhunt in the first place.
What are you talking about? Dooku was a traitor who led the Separatists. Though, to his credit, he did kill plenty of the traitorous Jedi along the way, this was purely incidental. Dooku was also a Jedi himself, a little fact that often goes overlooked.

Hey! Don't you badmouth Lord Vader! That hero lost most of his body fighting the evil jedi!

Complex star wars topic. The writings passed by so fast that it was hard to see what was going on, other than the death star and the capture of certain targets.

Recording of Luke Skywalker:

Everything the Imperial Media has told you is a lie! The Death Star was an Imperial Death Star! Darth Vader renounced the Emperor! Vader is Anikan Skywalker, my father!

Top Bottom