1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Make a deal crash

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by Williestyl1, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Williestyl1

Williestyl1 Chieftain

When I select the Make a deal option in single player, Gathering Storm version, the screen is blank with no options popping up. All I see is the Character Leader. This started happening on January 29, and worked fine before this day. I tried re-installing, etc. No luck...

2. Laurana Kanan

Laurana Kanan Don’t underestimate who I am. Moderator

3. ssoeder

ssoeder Chieftain

I am having the same problem. This problem started for me after the Corporations and Monopolies add-on, but is an issue whether I have enabled the new game mode or not. No user mods have been activated.

I have deleted and re installed CIV 6, but the issue still persists.

The game is almost unplayable now as once a war has begun, it will continue until a civilization has been eliminated.

I’d anyone has a solution, I am eager to hear it.

4. RobbioDobbio

RobbioDobbio Chieftain

We've got the same problem, playing multiplayer with 2 friends, both of them have this issue but I don't. They've tried reinstalling. Any ideas about how to fix it?

5. Hazyrays

Hazyrays Chieftain

I had this issue too.

I have several mods installed since I started playing my current game 2-3 weeks ago and suddenly yesterday when I tried to make a deal with any other Civ there was nothing to trade on either side, everything was blank.

After messing about with uninstalling/reinstalling etc, I turned off all non official mods and the trade deals re-appeared, so I began adding them back one by one. The mod that was causing the issue for me was Concise UI.

I guess there must have been an update very recently and it now conflicts?

Anyway, hope that might help anyone above who has had the same issue.