1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Make fun of my immortal skills

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Loki Strikes, May 7, 2009.

1. Loki Strikes

Loki Strikes Prince

So I get bored of my Justinian game (its won, just don't feel like closing it out) and decide to do an online game.

It's immortal, fractal, epic

I get this start... :lol: way overpowered so I won't start an online game today, I just felt like sharing this in case anyone who wants to play immortal wants a really easy start. Normally I'd reroll but... I played till lib to boost my ego

And while you are at it, critique how I played it.

First off I forgot to switch to bureaucracy until I had turned research off on edu while waiting for my second GS to bulb it... So I easily could have gotten early-mid 400s on lib here, also taoism was founded in my future gp farm so I had to build a monastery and send a missionary, delaying my third and fourth GSes a bit too... with a bit of management I could see 200 AD lib (go do it!)

6 cities by 1 AD, room for one more

I generated 4 GS, Academy, bulb philo, double bulb edu 1 turn from lib 505 AD
    Spoiled in case anyone wants to play it
    Spoiler :

Attached Files:

2. FlyinJohnnyL

FlyinJohnnyL You need more workers....

"Your Immortal skills are fat, ugly, stupid, slow, weak, bucktoothed, smelly, and just plain MEAN."

3. michmbk

michmbk Emperor

Wow - Lib in 505 AD. You really suck. My cat could get lib sooner by just mashing random keyboard buttons. Maybe you should move down to settler next time.