1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Great People more useful

Discussion in 'Civilization NiGHTS' started by ekolis, Oct 3, 2012.

1. ekolis

ekolis Chieftain

What with Great People not used to build manufactories/academies/customs-houses anymore, they're not as useful as they used to be - if you don't have need of the ONE thing that a great person does, he's kind of useless! (I even felt this way about stock G&K great admirals, since their two abilities are both rather weak...) How about some sort of alternate use for great people? Well, OK, I guess you can use them to start a golden age, but golden ages aren't all THAT great, are they? It's only in VEM/GEM that they give +20% to everything...

2. markusbeutel

markusbeutel NiGHTS

I'll look into this once the .dll is released, as right now options are kind of limited modding-wise, (and I don't want to go back to them building improvements UNLESS I can get custom graphics for new improvements).