Make Military Tactics required for Metal Fusion

Artoli

Chieftain
Hello guys, I wish to know what you think about my proposal.
I would make the military tacitcs necessary for Metal Casting, atleast. Why? Because of several reason:

1) Metal Casting unlocks Pike and Shot unit which is made of a Musketman and a Pikeman, but you could make them even if you can't make a Pikeman, that's absurd.
2) Military Tactics has always been left out, because Pikeman and Huey Teocalli are both occasional, therefore a player would get the tech only if needed. Now that Pike and Shot is few steps ahead, what reason do we have to get Military Tactics? (Beside special units).
3)Governors and science alliances let you make even more science than before the expansion. Even then some players could build spaceports in 1600 AC. This change could be seen as a small nerf or just as an adaptation.

The matter is: what do we attach it to? The options are: Military Engineering, Gundpowder Weapons, and Metal Casting. Unluckly, none of this in the real world would need the Military Tacitics, but I'd say we should attach it to Military Engineering.

Please let me know what you think about that and what you'd do, because imho right now the tech is so useless that it could be incorporated into another tech. Thank you for reading till here :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom