Making Apadana bonus global

skodkim

Deity
Is there any way to make the Apadana Bonus (envoys per completed wonder) global, i.e. give envoys even if the new wonder is build in another city than the Apadana (gonna tune down number of envoys to 1/wonder).

I find the wonder really uninteresting as is. There's so many other wonders to build in that period so I never bother to build it as my primary wonder city (or cities) is busy building other wonders.

\Skodkim

Sailor_Cat is correct that typically ALL means literally all-- every single player, city, or unit, etc. Generally to target only ones owned by a particular player, you need to use one of the PLAYER modifiers or defined a new one with that scope in the DynamicModifiers table. It's a mistake I've made many, many times.

FYI the general intention of the various ALL Modifiers is that you broadcast to all units/cities/players/whatever and then use a RequirementSet to decide which ones the Modifier activates for. Is frequently used with Religions, Pantheons, Diplomacy, and City State bonuses, for any type of bonus that is "broadcast" from one player or source to another based on a set of criteria.

Top Bottom