"Making of Civilization" livestream Feb 13, 2pm ET

Totally forgot about the livestream and missed the first two hours of it :crazyeye: Thank you all for writing what was said and I didn't hear :)

But try not to have controversial picks for the first time a civ appears in the series. Looks at who's on the currency, who has statues, who's esteemed in the country.
Charles IV! I mean... Bohemia would be a first time Civ, there are some statues of him, and he's on Czech banknote, too :mischief:

Choose your despair!
upload_2019-2-13_22-47-59.png

upload_2019-2-13_22-48-11.png

upload_2019-2-13_22-48-19.png

I would like to see a Columbian exchange scenario where the Amerindians deal with infectious diseases from Europeans. :cry:

That was a good mod thing for Civ 5. If we get a 3rd expansion for 6 I hope some of the ideas in this scenario come to the base game. Health ties good with loyalty and ammenities mechanics, the new district is a nice addition, and the event choice is a good way the flesh out the historical events, so we don't have that much repetitive ages approach.

This seriously feels like a dry run for some of their XP3 ideas. We’re with you, Firaxis.

Just make the magic happen.

Will there be an on demand version of this stream afterwards? It's been live for three hours now, and I want to watch it later because I'm working on my schoolwork.

did they talk about Queen Waifu art and design? because i'm honestly only here for that

These are interesting mechanics. I've thought about an economic victory and corporations, but health, plagues, more event popups/choices, and perhaps population migration and the return of pop ethnicities would be pretty cool.

Damn this scenario is bleak AF.

...can I get it in the base game? They have all the makings for a health implementation...
They don’t even need to add health as a mechanic. What they could do is add some city center buildings (like a hospital) that negate the effects of the plague.

Dave mentioned working on another project at some point, sounds interesting. I like the branching tier 3 buildings too, hope this goes further in the next expansion/next entry in the series.

Is the stream still going on? Was watching the other stream then taking care of the dog.

Damn this scenario is bleak AF.
...can I get it in the base game? They have all the makings for a health implementation...
He said that AI couldn’t handle the new mechanics. Which is obvious as all of this is Lua -coded. We can only cross fingers for this to be implemented in the engine in 3rd xpac.

Top Bottom