Making peace with CS although at war with their suzerain

Piruparka

Prince
I am not sure whether this is a bug or not, so I'd like to know your opinion before posting it at the bug report forum. When at war with another civ and they have a suzerained city state, you can just ask that city state for peace inspite of contunuing going to war with its suzerain. Is this supposed to be like this? I think, peace should not be able as long as you're at war with a CS's suzerain.

It's a bug that hasn't been fixed for a number of patches now. You should post with the hopes of the devs noticing and prioritizing it.

At original release it was such that 10 turns had to pass. (When you hovered over to make peace it would say wait x more turns). Either the first or second patch broke it and hasn't been fixed since. My understanding is that it's beyond modders because they have super limited tools ATM

once i get dow and suzerain cs joins against me its possible to make peace with cs on same turn with no turns to wait...bug?is there a workaround for this?

Just discovered this today. My question would be that can and does the AI use this? I can choose not to exploit this myself, but I hope the AI cannot... Very lame if the AI can use this when I'm hoping my suzerains to at least distract my enemy.

Just discovered this today. My question would be that can and does the AI use this? I can choose not to exploit this myself, but I hope the AI cannot... Very lame if the AI can use this when I'm hoping my suzerains to at least distract my enemy.

I doubt it. In fact I doubt the AI even used the option when it was working properly (make peace after 10 turns). Because I always get the peace notifications at the end of the war, vs during

Top Bottom