making units/Whats its worth?

sturbs

Chieftain
I have tried my hand at making some new units but ran into a problem. Everything is complete and works in the flicster but in the game two things happen 1: the red shadow appears in all the phases, like moving, digging etc. The other is I added to the unit_32 keeping the last eight units last but now in the build menu seems like all the units are moved up, the settler has worker icon the worker has none but is still playable in the game the rest seem fine. Can someone help? Also on an unrelated subject does anyone know or figured out whats the menucow? Still one more is there a price or rating on the advancements? Like what would Iron Working be worth? Trade for horseback riding even up, or worth $50, $20? I feel at a disadvantage with the AI offering and I hate jewing it down.

I can help you with the shadow problem.

Always use cut & paste or the dropper tool WITH A GREY BACKGROUND. If you try to draw shadows when the background is pink, then the shadows will appear red or green in the game.

For a more detailed discription, look for nonnob3's thread called "Preview: The Stormtrooper" a bit further down this forum. At the very bottom of page 3 of this thread is a better explanation.

Top Bottom