Malakim+ Rerelease

please can you make a zip version of the file, not .rar?

Would it enable the AI to use it? If yes, then I answer "yes". If no, then "whatever". If it's already the case... "nice!" Hope it helped you :p

So....any chance of moving the delay for flood plains back down in your version?

Or heck, tell me where it is and I'll change it. :)

It'll enable the AI to use it just as well as they do already, but will let me limit them to every other tile. Which I've always wanted to do, I just couldn't figure out how not to screw the AI. :lol:

To change the scorch timer, open up CvSpellInterface, find Scorch, and search for cf.scale(30). Change the 30 to what you want.

To change the scorch timer, open up CvSpellInterface, find Scorch, and search for cf.scale(30). Change the 30 to what you want.

If I change it to a negative number will it cause a rift in the space/time continuum?

Because that would be awesome.

If you set it negative, flood plains will appear as soon as the thought of casting the spell enters your mind, before you give the order :)

Entering a sufficiently high number will make it appear even before you were born. Please, be careful with that!

What is the Anubite? o.O

In addition I would like to see more Egyptian stuff, maybe not for ffh but just anywhere in Civ :D

Oh okay, and yea I knew Anubis, I jes wondered the unit. I am now wondering though, in the screen shot a couple pages ago, why the Malakim AI had a SERAPH!!! which had access to pillar of fire (not since fire has this been done)

Personally I like Seth cause he is a desert dragon, although Isis and Osiris are pretty cool. I love how rise of mankind has the Amum-Ra religion, I get it everytime :D

Oh okay, and yea I knew Anubis, I jes wondered the unit. I am now wondering though, in the screen shot a couple pages ago, why the Malakim AI had a SERAPH!!! which had access to pillar of fire (not since fire has this been done)

Personally I like Seth cause he is a desert dragon, although Isis and Osiris are pretty cool. I love how rise of mankind has the Amum-Ra religion, I get it everytime :D

Actually, Seraphs are the only units with Pillar of Fire in FF. Balance decision by Vehem. Not sure how they GOT the seraph, but the ability is normal.

Haha, I do too actually. :lol: Amun-Ra is the only religion I go for.

Oh I see. So, what does Chalid get then?

Ah, and my favorite masterwork combo, although its a tad hard to get running properly, is Eidolons with Swords of Akasha (entropy affinity). Reminds me of the days I thought entropy gave damage instead of merely slowing healing, so I would spam entropy nodes anyways :D

FF's Chalid doesn't get anything extra. Xienwolf and Vehem think that Crown of Brilliance and Sun/Law 1-3 are enough.

In my version I removed his pillar of fire too, but have him Extension I and Spirit I. I'm thinking I may remove Extension though, and give him Life 1 instead, as we know another Empyrean hero (Vaghan of Lugus) was able to use destroy undead (too bad he didn't have a similar spell for dragons).

Top Bottom