Malaysia by MalayanGamer

MalayanGamer

Prince
This was inspired by Dumanios Civ series. The Malaysians use Ancient Srivijaya Units. Then in the Medieval era it switches to Melaka Sultanate units, and later use Post-Melaka Units for Renaissance and Industrial Units. And later become Malaysia in the Modern age.

Leaders:
Parameswara
Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG

Mahathir Mohammed
Civ4ScreenShot0027.JPG

The Unique Unit, Sarawak Ranger.
Civ4ScreenShot0024.JPG

Unique Building, High Court
Civ4ScreenShot0025.JPG

Flavor Units:
Civ4ScreenShot0028.JPG

Control the Strait of Malacca here

Credits
Spoiler :

Base Civ:CIV GOLD

Ancient Units:Bakuel Srivijaya Units

Medieval Units: Bakuel Sultanate of Melaka Units

Rennaisance Units: Bakuel Post-Melaka Units

Industrial and Modern Units: Realism Invictus

Submarine,Modern Armor, Bomber and Jet fighter: DWOLF

Parameswara: Ramzay1945

Mahathir: A reskin of Ekmek John Curtin LH

Civ Button,Flaf_DECAL and Color: History Rewritten

High Court: hrochland

Wow! This looks really good MalyanGamer! Fantastic job on the presentation :goodjob:

Parameswara is very impressive. How did you reskin him? I also like the look of your new John Curtin ~ Mahathir.

Do you have plans for more civs? Congratulations on this excellent New Civ debut :dance:

Last edited:
Here is an idea
The High Court UB looks very modern like and I doubt in the Ancient era they had this modern looking buildings:lol:!
One way of fixing that is by making 2 High Courts. One of them will be using the original Courthouse art and requires Code of Law, maybe it could go obsolete after the Industrial era. And another one using the High Court art and requires a more modern tech like Ecology maybe?
The trick is to put a <bGraphical>1</bGraphical> at the end of the Ancient High Court. So basically the Ancient high court won't show in the Civilopedia and it will be as if suddenly in the modern era the ancient looking high court is replaced by a modern looking one.
Of course this is not too important but just an idea.
Great job btw! I really like how the Mahathis LH looks!

Yeah, I agree with Louis and hrochland. It would be really nice to have another art file for the High Court early eras.

So if MalayanGamer can find concept art for the ancient High Court...
Truth. I think you need another building for the High Court in ancient times
Can we interpret this as an offer for a new ancient High Court building? :D Please?

I'm very happy to see you back, hrochland. You are a great artist and this community needs you. Thanks, Děkuju!

Here is an idea
The High Court UB looks very modern like and I doubt in the Ancient era they had this modern looking buildings:lol:!
One way of fixing that is by making 2 High Courts. One of them will be using the original Courthouse art and requires Code of Law, maybe it could go obsolete after the Industrial era. And another one using the High Court art and requires a more modern tech like Ecology maybe?
The trick is to put a <bGraphical>1</bGraphical> at the end of the Ancient High Court. So basically the Ancient high court won't show in the Civilopedia and it will be as if suddenly in the modern era the ancient looking high court is replaced by a modern looking one.
Of course this is not too important but just an idea.
Great job btw! I really like how the Mahathis LH looks!

Well, you can blame someone who originally make this civ for CIV Gold mod for that.

no need to blame anyone :) when you find pictures of a suitable ancient building, paste them into my thread. I will easily find them and try to model the building.

I will explain. I'm very bad in English, so I use a translator in most cases. (even now) Then it may happen that the translator provides me with something that was not in the original text ...

I will explain. I'm very bad in English, so I use a translator in most cases. (even now) Then it may happen that the translator provides me with something that was not in the original text ...
There's no problem. @Louis the XIV is just being funny (silly) :p He likes to be funny and make jokes with me & MalayanGamer.

Your English is good hrochland. And thank you for offering to make the ancient version of the High Court :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Of course the Malaysia civ is already great as it is know. What I said was just a small idea which I'm not even sure will work because I'm not actually sure what the <bGraphical> tag even does.
Because this version of Malaysia is waaaaay better then the one in Civ Gold I will most definitely use it in Civ Gold Revived!
I am also trying to figure out how to create a GIT page for this mod and if you continue to do civs as good as this one I could give you access to the Git and you could replace/add some more civs, @MalayanGamer
Also @tantanmen if you continue with your idea of unit creation you could create some unit sets for some of the civs in Civ Gold Revived and add them!

I always wondered about this flag decal. I know you only imported it from History Rewritten, but do you know what it references? Is it the coat of arms of a historical Malayan state? Since I assume you are from Malaysia, I thought you might know.

I always wondered about this flag decal. I know you only imported it from History Rewritten, but do you know what it references? Is it the coat of arms of a historical Malayan state? Since I assume you are from Malaysia, I thought you might know.
Yes. It was based on Kris. It was a Silat Dagger that was used in Malaysia and Indonesia.

Last edited:
Parameswara is very impressive. How did you reskin him?

Ok, sorry for the late reply. I reskinned a Lh that came from a mod called "Civ IV: Medieval Russia". Unfortunately, you cannot play this mod, so you have to ask the creator of the mod ramzay1945 to get a alpha copy that hasn't been finished yet.

Top Bottom