1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MALE English Leader request

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by SpartanPete, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Mozza

Mozza Prince

I actually have as much respect for Chamberlain as for Churchill, if not more.

2. Iuvavus

Iuvavus Marcomanni Exile

A male English Leader would be nice. And there should be more European medieval leaders.

A very early leader could be Hengist, who - together with his brother Horsa - was the leader of the Anglo-Saxons invading Britain. He died in 488.

Or Henry VIII.: It would be funny when he says: "Your head would look nice on a pole". :rotfl:

3. Schubes

Schubes Chieftain

The last REAL king: Charles II

4. Schubes

Schubes Chieftain

Maybe King Arthur could be included for England, if they also include wild Unicorns roaming around the Scottish player's starting point.

5. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

LOL, this thread is like four years old man! What possessed you to post here?

6. mechaerik

mechaerik Tuturuu!

Someone else made a similar request in Civ5 GD, and someone posted a link here. That's probably it.

7. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

What's funny to me is that the reason the OP asks for a male English leader is because he hated playing as a "girl." How does this even effect him at all? I don't get it?

8. Schubes

Schubes Chieftain

:lol: I figured that out shortly after posting. Somehow, this thread came up in a list when I was looking for Civ V info. Hence, I thought checking the date of posts to be redundant. I can't replicate that result, though. :dunno:

9. Schubes

Schubes Chieftain

I did wonder how I wound up here. Damn it, I was quite proud of that quip about King Arthur and unicorns. :mischief:

:lol: Where to begin?

10. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

Yeah, but despite whatever issues you have with playing as a girl it isn't as if the AI refer to you as female, or you ever see your LH. All you have to do is change the name to something else. Anyway, I have a Henry VIII leaderhead in my upcoming mod, so if you want it you can get it from that when it comes out. And to me Henry VIII is a good choice for England, despite his bad reputation he was instrumental in the development of England into a modern nation.

11. Schubes

Schubes Chieftain

Agreed. The fact that you almost never see your own lh or any reference to its gender is the part that makes it the funniest. Some people are very insecure about their manhood.