Mamba's mod components

mamba

Deity
Not sure how many there will be, but I figured having a thread is not a bad idea ;)

For now there is only one (which might eventually be broken down into components)

World Sizes

Adds two new world sizes to Civ 5 (XXL at about 1.5 times the size of Huge and Giant at about 1.5 times the size of XXL). The new sizes are only available via the drop down list in the advanced setup (I do not know how to change the UI to do so yet).

To keep the ratio betweens civilizations and minor civs (1:2), the mod also adds some new minor civs.

All texts in english only.

Version 2 released, now supports more map scripts (all which referenced world sizes).

Version 3 released, added a third world size and fixed some bugs in the mapscripts.

I'm not finding this in the mods through the game. Have you uploaded it?

I'm not finding this in the mods through the game. Have you uploaded it?

No, when I try to, ModBuddy always freezes. So for now it is only available through the link in the first post.

Your city state names aren't displayed correctly. They show witht he XML string as apposed to just the name of the city state. IE: TXT_KEY_CITYSTATE_LIMA

Your city state names aren't displayed correctly. They show witht he XML string as apposed to just the name of the city state. IE: TXT_KEY_CITYSTATE_LIMA

What language are you using ? The texts are only provided in english.

Top Bottom