Man Sued for Protecting His Property

I assume your joking? If not, you make me sick, and i don't get sick easy. :(

@everyone else. I'm not saying that the Mexicans aren't in the wrong, but i think having a attack dog and waving a loaded gun at someone (threatening to use it) is excessive. (even if OTHER immigrants causes property damage).

no, i am not joking. manhunting is the ultimate test of a persons skill, determination, strength and wit. it is the ultimate challenge. if you find any of this morally repugnant then its not my fault you're a pansy. grow a pair.:rolleyes:

Who're you, Sarah Palin now? You get to decide where's the real and normal America? Gimme a break Mowquey.

He did what his government could/would not do? Is that what you're saying? Doesn't sound all that wrong to me.

1.) I was trying to take the whole 'immigrants don't have any rights!" thing out of the question for a second. (Palin? that was cheap Bigfoot, :lol:)

2.) I think tacking the law into one ones hand is a little extreme, in this case. I fully understand but i see no problem with him having to uphold it in court. Maybe *gasp* the immigrants have a case?

no, i am not joking. manhunting is the ultimate test of a persons skill, determination, strength and wit. it is the ultimate challenge. if you find any of this morally repugnant then its not my fault you're a pansy. grow a pair.:rolleyes:
Thank god for that last simlie. I was getting worried.

1.) I was trying to take the whole 'immigrants don't have any rights!" thing out of the question for a second. (Palin? that was cheap Bigfoot, :lol:)

2.) I think tacking the law into one ones hand is a little extreme, in this case. I fully understand but i see no problem with him having to uphold it in court. Maybe *gasp* the immigrants have a case?

when did he tackle the law into his own hands? he caught trespassers on his property and handed them over to the proper authorities.

I also want to point out that I'm a liberal, Democrat not some neo-con so yeah and I think this guys in the clear.

Why do you think it is extreme in this case? I mean, if he catches 12,000 illegals on his property than obviously the real law isn't doing their job correctly. What is he supposed to do, sit back and watch them steal and vandalize his property while the law is off chasing ghosts?

It was too easy, I'm sorry. Point still stands.
I doubt it. Even if I, as an American citizen, trespassed on your property, busted up your gates, fences, and water pumps, killed your livestock, broke into your house and stole your truck, and you chose to do something about it, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have any case against you.

Edit-
And your just a nutcase

Not at all, I was just dicking around. But seriously, what gives these 12,000 or so losers the right to continuously destroy his property, then have these 16 in particular the right to file a lawsuit against him because he was sick and tired of their illegal destruction of his property, and confronted them. Now his life could be forever ruined for something THEY WERE DOING WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE! (Don't get me started on US laws in general... they love to coddle the criminals down there and throw the book at honest citizens doing what they have every right to do).

I doubt it. Even if I, as an American citizen, trespassed on your property, busted up your gates, fences, and water pumps, killed your livestock, broke into your house and stole your truck, and you chose to do something about it, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have any case against you.

Ah, but these people didn't do that. Other ones did. Is it his fault? No, i can see why he is getting extremely angry at his property getting destroyed. But is he in the right in this particular case? I don't know.

when did he tackle the law into his own hands? he caught trespassers on his property and handed them over to the proper authorities.

I don't like people who sicc dogs on people. Defenseless ones (in THIS case)

Ah, but these people didn't do that. Other ones did. Is it his fault? No, i can see why he is getting extremely angry at his property getting destroyed. But is he in the right in this particular case? I don't know.
Really Mowque, try to put yourself in this guy's shoes. When people come futzing around on your property that frequently I say you can't really afford to take any chances.

Really Mowque, try to put yourself in this guy's shoes. When people come futzing around on your property that frequently I say you can't really afford to take any chances.

Yes, but that is no excuse to the poor people who have the gun pointed at them.

P.S. Heading off to bed, so eat someone else alive. ;)

I don't like people who sicc dogs on people. Defenseless ones (in THIS case)

He threatened to sic it on them. He didn't actually do it. There's a difference. Threatening violence so he could keep them compliant until he could turn them over to the authority.

Maybe the poor people shouldn't have been trespassing on his property and trying to cross the border illegally. Really how do you think border patrol keeps control of them? Uses threat of force to keep them compliant, rounds them up, and ships them back across the border. I'm sure these poor people are quite used to having guns pointed at them.

yeah, poor illegal immigrants trashing his property and killing his cattle and stealing his stuff(including trucks) i feel so sorry for them :rolleyes:

Oh you're breaking my heart. They jumped the border, and they're seriously messing with this guy's stuff. They ought to be grateful he didn't just plug 'em.
Eat you alive? I HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN TO EAT YOU ALIVE!!! :mwaha:

;) It's ok Mowque, you're a cool dude but you FEEL TOO MUCH!

yeah, poor illegal immigrants trashing his property and killing his cattle and stealing his stuff(including trucks) i feel so sorry for them :rolleyes:

Jesus christ they didn't do anything wrong. Other people commiting a crime doesn't allow you to harrass people belonging people belonging to the same, ethnic, religious, or age group of those people. I was pickpocketed by a inner city youth once. Any time I go to the city should I be able to point a gun at whoever the hell I want because of that one incidence?

Jesus christ they didn't do anything wrong. Other people commiting a crime doesn't allow you to harrass people belonging people belonging to the same, ethnic, religious, or age group of those people. I was pickpocketed by a inner city youth once. Any time I go to the city should I be able to point a gun at whoever the hell I want because of that one incidence?

They trespassed on his property and crossed the border illegally. Yes they did do something wrong.

And so did he, they should have to go back to mexico, he should go to jail.

he caught 12,000 illegal imigrants, im willing to bet it was a one time thing and
they were trespassing, he should assume the worst.

And so did he, they should have to go back to mexico, he should go to jail.
What exactly did he do wrong though; Why should he go to jail? For protecting his property from felons and handing them over to the proper authorities? i don't see anything wrong with that.

Top Bottom