Votes: 3 7.1%
  • The Internet (or any part of it)

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • The Great Wall of China

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other(Please specify below)

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
I say the internet and computers in general I have been reading about computer science recently especialy artificial life and I have to say its the next great step forward so we have

Fire>>Electricity>>Internet>>The Borg
In other words internet/computers/AI/information technology in general including cell phones is our next great step.

Getting into the space.

josephstalin said:
Getting into the space.
The benefits of which are still a long way off. For now, mankind has gone to the moon, and come home with some rocks. I can find rocks in my back yard; why do I need to spend millions of dollars, and fly to the moon to get them?

FIRE!

Mankind's greatest achievement was fire. when the early peoples of the world needed light and warmth, and something to use for cooking, they sought to find something, fire.

They learnt to harness its power, and then grew an appitite to conquer all other obstacles. And here we are today, still doing the same thing.

The plow.

Without the plow, we have no food, no harvest, no living, no nothing hombre.

The plow started it all.

Domestication of animals. Especially cute doggies like my avatar.

EDIT: My 5000th post :dance:

Farms!
It's something that seperates us from other mammals. We don't need to spend 2/3 our lives the bush to find food just to keep us alive anymore (the remaining third is spent sleeping).

Social Interaction is the greatest human acheivment.Without interaction with other groups of people we wouldn't have communties.Without communties we wouldn't have cities.Then so on and so on til the future.Without Social Interaction.We wouldn't need anything else listed here.

Top Bottom