Manor Lords

What do you think of Manor Lords from first impressions?

• Very excited! Can't wait for release.

• Looks good, but not too hyped.

• No comment.

• Eh... Could be better.

• One word: Cyberpunk 2077

Results are only viewable after voting.

Duke William of Normandy

King of England & Unofficial Welcoming Committee
May I bring to your attention a very promising indie-game... Manor Lords. A game that looks like the child of Total War, Stronghold, Banished, and the Settlers. The main thing of this thread is this: What do you think of Manor Lords and the hype behind it? I, for one, am pretty excited.

The important question is How does it play?

I don't know about this game, but I can vouch for Bannerlord (mount and blade series). I think it's still early access, but it's quite good already. The gameplay progression loop is a bit grindy, but the battles themselves are IMO on similar scale yet more granular, chaotic, and fun than total war battles.

I don't know about this game, but I can vouch for Bannerlord (mount and blade series). I think it's still early access, but it's quite good already. The gameplay progression loop is a bit grindy, but the battles themselves are IMO on similar scale yet more granular, chaotic, and fun than total war battles.
I'm an old fan of MnB, hopefully this one will turn out to be good as well. So far I don't know what to expect, but I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Top Bottom