Manpower shortage

pvt chaos

Warlord
Okay, so I am fighting the huge REF, decent start, but I am slowly starting to burn my manpower.
I have set up 3 dedicated colonies wich only produce food and nothing else, but stilll this is not enough to replenish my losses. Even with continued trade with europe and buying raw recruits from the docks and some native converts Im fighting a uphill battle.

I mean, whats the point of having a selfsustaining economy when you dont have the manpower ? I am producing zillions of guns, my warehouse's are stuffed (800 guns average) and Im even handing the guns out for free to the native's. (sure dont hope they will turn on me, if I can manage to win this).

So does anybody have any tips or something to get more recruits to throw into the REF meatgrinder ? Else I will soon be forced to hand the guns to the women and children of the colonies as a last resort.

It's not a war of attrition, you need to have yourself ready at the start to fight him off.

Yes, but being ready means to more or less be able to withstand the power of the REF. For that I need soldiers as the King is increasing the REF every few turns and I just cant keep up with that pace in terms of manpower. I can withstand the first 3 or 4 wave's of the invasion, but at that point I need to replace my losses.

Top Bottom