Mantle chooses wrong monitor

Borris

Chieftain
I have two monitors attached to my system. #1 is ancillary and #2 is the main display. #2 is selected as being the primary display. Launching Civ:BE without Mantle selects the primary display. Launching with Mantle means that Civ:BE goes for display #1. In itself, not a total disaster, although a way to change this would be good. BUT there is something messed up about active displays, active windows and the mouse pointer. Attempting to click on the standard "continue" prompt doesn't work because it seems to be interpreted as a click "behind" the CBE window. If I go to the primary display on the left (which amounts to the same coordinates as the smaller #1 display), then I can click to continue. Further, if I attempt to close CBE from the task bar and it does the Y/N dialogue stuff, then I can't click in display #1 where the message is shown. But moving the mouse to the same coordinates in display #2 changes the colour of the Y/N options and I can gracefully exit.

In short, I think there is a confusion between the numerical number of the display and which has been designated as the primary display. This only happens with Mantle (yes, latest beta drivers just downloaded).

Top Bottom