Manufacturing Treason

Bill Maher was fired from Politically Incorrect for saying the terrorists who flew into the Twin Towers on 9/11 weren't cowards, but that we were the cowards for lobbing cruise missiles around the world. He said Tucker Carlson is unpatriotic for literally reciting Russian talking points. Cuz, reciting Ukrainian talking points is how we define patriotism these days. Bill said clips of Tucker are played in Russia... Did Al Qaeda show the clip of Bill defending the 9/11 terrorists and accusing the US of cowardice?

Bill Maher was fired from Politically Incorrect for saying the terrorists who flew into the Twin Towers on 9/11 weren't cowards, but that we were the cowards for lobbing cruise missiles around the world. He said Tucker Carlson is unpatriotic for literally reciting Russian talking points. Cuz, reciting Ukrainian talking points is how we define patriotism these days. Bill said clips of Tucker are played in Russia... Did Al Qaeda show the clip of Bill defending the 9/11 terrorists and accusing the US of cowardice?

Some black guy knelt during the national anthem and destroyed america /s

Maher likely just repented and is interested in his career. To claim that someone who sacrifices himself (as in the 9/11 attacks) is a coward, is obviously dumb. To claim they are crazy, indoctrinated, desperate is logical, but coward makes no sense.

Tucker Carlson is all about ratings. Nothing else actually matters to him. He will say whatever he needs to to keep is audience numbers high. With FoxNews it is all about the money.

Tucker Carlson is all about ratings. Nothing else actually matters to him. He will say whatever he needs to to keep is audience numbers high. With FoxNews it is all about the money.
You know I am not convinced. I reckon at the moment he would be more anti-Russia if he only cared about ratings. I reckon he is getting backhanders from someone, and I bet the money originates in Russian fossil fuels.

Last edited:
You know I am not convinced. I reckon at the moment he would be more anti-Russia if he only cared about ratings. I reckon he is getting backhanders from someone, and I be the money originates in Russian fossil fuels.
70 million voted for Trump. Probably half that are truly die-hards. Tucker has 3 million viewers and is the top cable news draw. He attracts the hard core of the hard core. To stay on top he has to be as outrageous as possible.

“Tucker Carlson Tonight” ended the year as the most-watched program on cable news with an average audience of 3.2 million viewers. Carlson’s populist conservative show, which interviewed figures ranging from Kyle Rittenhouse to Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, proved such a ratings blockbuster that Carlson spun off a daytime show. “Tucker Carlson Today” began streaming on FoxNation in March.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/tuck...-show-among-democrats-in-key-age-group-report

The OP should have been my 2nd post with the video

her intelligence

Jimmy does "The View"... You know, Jimmy Dore didn't make the ladies of The View complain about the sexist mocking of women only to turn right around and mock a woman. But that isn't the OP or the issue, it was their advice on what to do with people who disagree with them about a war half way around the world. It was the same crap I heard as a kid from politicians and pundits about the commies.

Thx, I didn't know that about Burr... I take it he never saw the SW before coming up with that plan. But I haven't seen Tucker support the invasion, he's been ripping on the people who got us here and calling for the war to end asap.

How are biolabs bs? Russia said they existed and our media said that was a lie. They do exist... What happens when Russia tells the truth and we get caught lying? Neither has a monopoly on truth and he's also very popular here, so I'm not surprised he's popular over there too. Imagine.... people all over the world seeking and appreciating accurate information.

Yup, from Kamala's brilliant to Sarah's a dimwit from women complaining about people mocking women

"A friend in need is a friend indeed" - Kamala Harris

interesting choice of words, I heard that many times growing up around stoners

They had the same biolabs every nation has with modern universities, and they were on our tracking new outbreaks list just like China was/is...

Palin is a dimwit, she's demonstrated that over and over again. The GOP is stock fulll of these types now, I'm not sure what your beef is with people mocking that, hell Dore is a dimwit, a money chasing snake oil selling dimwit

No one should be calling for the arrest or murder of Tucker or Gabbard but they both a forking cynical trolls.

What he really craves
is revenge

3.2 million?

We do better than that with Doctor Who,
I think you're comparing two very different things though, one being entertainment on free-to-air television and the other a cable news commentary. Bill O'Reilly, who had the 8:00 timeslot before he was fired and was the highest-rated cable news show for 15 years, topped out at an average of 3.1 million. Just by the ratings, Carlson is doing very well.

(This is not an endorsement/criticism of any of his commentary.)

Oh darn, I thought this thread was going to be about industrial sabotage.

I thought it was going to be about offshoring.

Rupert Murdoch agrees with him. And you. :)

Anthony Weiner probably isn't a "good person", but usually isn't argued to be guilty of treason either.
Then again the line "don't attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetency" often doesn't rise to the top of the pack of cards if the person is of the habit of treating their own party differently and seeing nothing there to suggest it is fueling toxicity.

The argument here is the Tucker Carlson is not guilty of treason for saying stuff in support of the Russian invasion of Ukraine? This has to be correct, right?

Aaron Burr was found not guilty of treason after actually stockpiling weapons and training men with the intent of establishing an independent country in the Southwestern United States. Tucker Carlson is some way off that.

Obviously Tucker Carlson and Aaron Burr are "bad people", but not guilty of treason.
Burr was found not guilty because of a lack of evidence about his intentions, and because the main government witness against him, General Wilkinson, was discredited.

Top Bottom