Map Climate

What should our world's climate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shattered

Lord of Utopia
This is the climate poll, to keep the ball rolling.

Please discuss options here. :)

Chuck in the old dice for the random choice for a climate!

I voted tropical because I think RPing a group of monkeys would fit nicely. :lol:

I'm always a fan of temporate.

looks like random is holding the lead. this is going to be crazy. lets hope to not get cold, I don't want to raise my family in the artic. ;)

looks like random is holding the lead. this is going to be crazy. lets hope to not get cold, I don't want to raise my family in the artic. ;)
If we start in tundra, I vote to call ourselves the Eskimos.

"Freeze, Police" - from a supporter of Police State Civic.

"Freeze, Police" - from a supporter of Police State Civic.

Or from an anarchist during anarchy, "Freeze, Police" as he throws the cop of a bridge into a river in december :) :) :)

its looking like random is the the leader as of now, so we might end up with arid, im personally hopeing for tropical, but any real climate will change the way players rp greatly.

Tropical is my least favorite... we'll probably have a nice little fat cross with thousands of miles of jungle surrounding us. Hey, at least we'll have 15 banana resources, that's good!

ive only ever started in a center of the map once, more likely we would start at the coast, growing inwards to the mass jungles. I like tropical more, because it presents such an exotic landscape, and imagery of how our nation grows strong in the amazon wilds :)

Tropical is my least favorite... we'll probably have a nice little fat cross with thousands of miles of jungle surrounding us. Hey, at least we'll have 15 banana resources, that's good!

You have something against banana's?

"We're not falling for a banana in the tailpipe"

:banana:

-- Ravensfire

Looks like Standard Terra Map, all good and dandy to me. I also hope the rest will be all random, with 3 extra civs (remember dead civs will reemerge later in the other continent to take on the roles as "Aztecs, Incas and Mayas", and be less developed, but juicy when we find them.

Top Bottom