MAP: Diablo II: Sanctuary (104x80 and 78x60)

-sr

Chieftain

Download

DESCRIPTION:
A thread about a map I created some months ago. These are two different sized maps of the world of Sanctuary in the PC game Diablo II. Apart from some resources are both maps concerning landslide the same. In the user manual there's a map of it:

DATA HUGE MAP:
Map Size: 104x80
Worldsize: Huge
Nations: None preset
Resources: enough for 12 players
Version 1.01; Thu, Oct 23, 2008

DATA STANDARD MAP:
Map Size: 78x60
Worldsize: Standard
Nations: None preset
Resources: enough for 9 players
Version 1.01; Sat, Oct 25, 2008

SCREENSHOTS HUGE MAP:
North West
North East
South West
South Center
South East

HOW TO INSTALL:

All my maps are for Vanilla, but you can easily play them with WL or BTS. Extract them and put them into the folder:

* for Vanilla: Civ4/PublicMaps
* for Warlords: Civ4/Warlords/PublicMaps
* for Beyond the Sword: Civ4/Beyond the Sword/PublicMaps.

Or, if you want a WL- oder BTS-map, you can change the file extension:

* for Vanilla: Civ4WorldBuilderSave
* for Warlords: CivWarlordsWBSave
* for Beyond the Sword: CivBeyondSwordWBSave

Dude I love Diablo downloading right now! Hey you know you can also look at better looking map of sanctuary at Diablo3.com

I'm sorry, but I have NO idea how to use a .rar file. How do I actually use the map??

I'm sorry, but I have NO idea how to use a .rar file. How do I actually use the map??

A rar-file is an archive that can be used to put other files of any file type into it. It's commonly used to reduce the amount of place a file requires. Without WinRAR a map would require 20x space.
Download WinRAR (search for it in Google) and install it. After installing, right-click on the rar-file and choose the option "extract here" or "extract to". (I don't know the right terms in English, I hope it's right.)

Edit: Basically it's the same as with zip- or 7z-files.

-sr,

First of all, great job on creating such map. I heard really good feedbacks about it.

I am looking forward to try it but unfortunately the links you posted seems to be down (I guess that is because this thread is kinda old). I would appreciate if you could give us fresh new links. I also found this map on the web, there: Moderator Action: Suspicious link removed. . I was wondering, did you create such map? It looks like yours.

Anyway please refresh the links or shoot me a PM!

By the way, sorry for bringing up an old thread but I amreally looking forward to try out this Diablo map!

I don't see any map at that site :huh:.

And -sr has sadly left the forum and nearly all of his work is lost :(.
So there's no real chance to get that map again :sad:.

Ahhh, thats sad then!

I will look around the web to find another great map.

Thanks for your reply tho.

Top Bottom