[MAP] Planet-/Moonmap of AMALTHEA 100x50

Osymandias

Grand King of Apes
[MAP] Planet-/Moonmap of AMALTHEA 100x50

servus!

since i haven't done some maps recently but a long to do list, i have had some time today and done this map:

AMALTHEA
Dimension: 100x50
Size: Large
Player: 9
Startingpositions: 12
Optionens: Standard
Victories: Standard

Amalthea is a moon of Jupiter: Amalthea-Wiki

Amalthea is a moderate world with 2 continents and each of them has a small central mountainrange. At the south ends of the continents are some small desert areas.

have fun playing! :D

/update: overworked bonus- and featurespreading

/update: 30.07.2006 warlords-version of this map in the zip

/Update after 51 dls, 04.08.2007: BtS-version of this map in the zip

if you feel like sharing your workload of the "to-do list", please let me know coz i would love to do some some more planetary (just havent had the inspiration)

/update: overworked bonus- and featurespreading :D

@GarretSidzaka
well, i think i should have wrote "want to do" list instead, cause i want to do as many solar-system-objects as possible, but i don't also find any good topographical maps. today i found a good map of the moon and i started to make a map of it the last hour.
also i want to do mercury, but can't find any topographical maps of it :(

i try also some other projections of good ol mother earth. also some "older" maps of earth-eras. i found a plain map of pangea, but without topography. i will search some maps of earth-eras. that could be interesting i think.

the hardest is to find a good map of the desired objects, that's why i have a long to do list and started with flagmaking last week :)

0d1n3oo3Broad said:
/update: overworked bonus- and featurespreading :D

@GarretSidzaka
well, i think i should have wrote "want to do" list instead, cause i want to do as many solar-system-objects as possible, but i don't also find any good topographical maps. today i found a good map of the moon and i started to make a map of it the last hour.
also i want to do mercury, but can't find any topographical maps of it :(

i try also some other projections of good ol mother earth. also some "older" maps of earth-eras. i found a plain map of pangea, but without topography. i will search some maps of earth-eras. that could be interesting i think.

the hardest is to find a good map of the desired objects, that's why i have a long to do list and started with flagmaking last week :)

are you making civ flags? one thing to remeber: [Whiteflag=1]

as far as the mercury map, if you want, i might give it a shot. i was going to, but i just couldnt figure what terrain to make it as, coz blasted, baked regolith aint a terrain in civ4 :p

just look in my sig, tehre are some flagpacks. also i've done some flags for maxriga yesterday for his mod. :)

if you have a good map of mercury, then just do it! :) i planned a desert terrain ala tatooine or dune for mercury, where only near the poles some plain- or perhaps rare grasland-terrain is. also just some moderate lakes and rare and short rivers.

/update: 30.07.2006 warlords-version of this map in the zip

/Update after 51 dls, 04.08.2007: BtS-version of this map in the zip

Top Bottom