Map Poll: Size

What map size should we have?

• Total voters

Lord Parkin

aka emperor
Cast your vote for what your favoured map size is. Keep in mind that we're playing with 6 civs in this game. :) Also state your preference for sea level at the same time in this thread.

Personally I'm voting for at least Standard size, maybe Large. The game is more interesting to me when there's room for people to expand before it develops into a full-on war. Besides, if people are too close then you inevitably end up with early rushes. I thought the last map was good in this respect.

So I vote for either Standard with low sea level, Large with medium sea level, or Huge with high sea level.

Don't forget to vote for the other map options too!

- Should everyone start on the same continent, or should there be at least two continents, or should everyone have their own island? Vote here!

- Should everyone be able to contact each other before Optics, or should there be at least two different groups that have to research Optics and explore the world to meet? Vote here!

- Should there be bonus islands that people can settle via coast or ocean, or not? Vote here!

Standard, Medium Sea level for me

Posted in the official thread. :)

Team Sirius votes for:

- Standard or larger map, sea level adjusted accordingly for six teams
- Contact between all teams should be possible via land or coast, but NOT ocean
- Our preference is in the direction of a continents/islands setup rather than pangaea
- We think it would be a good idea to have at least some initially uninhabited islands (something the last map lacked)
- Overall though we vote for the mapmaker's choice as to the layout

Top Bottom