Map request

TalyonUngol

Chieftain
A really good Earth Map. Ive not found one that fit my tastes yet. I'll update this as I provide more information about what I am looking for.

I know im looking for a 128X80 map which IIRC is the size of the map of Civ 5's Earth Map.

Looking for a good sized Iceland for sure with the Volcano natural wonder at the tippy top. Basically, cut IRL Iceland in half and work on that.

Proper placement of world wonders, though you obv cant have them all in their historical spot.

A good sized Italy.

Similar to Optimized World by Syphilis.
Another decent map is the Greatest Earth Map in YnAMP but this one is a bit smaller than I would like, and Norway is REALLY REALLY tiny. A mixture of both would be honestly amazing. Just taking Optimized World and being able to adjust the size of the Philipines, Iceland, England as well as a few placements of Niter/Uranium. Then a couple more volcanoes and putting in more Natural Wonders.

Just haven't found the perfect World Map. I wanted to edit the Optimized World Map but im not a coder, so Im not going to try anymore. So, any help would be nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom