1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Map resource display tool doesn't work

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by dorzl, Jun 17, 2013.

1. dorzl

dorzl Chieftain

Hello,

Just installed the mod for the first time. Before loading a saved game for the first time, the "show all resource display" tool worked fine, and now it doesn't; no resource bubbles are shown.

Thanks

2. God-Emperor

God-Emperor Deity

It probably switched to showing just some resources by type, none of which are in your visible area. Click the globe icon to the lower right (or just zoom all the way out) with the resource display active (or activate it once you are at the globe view) and see which category is selected. You probably want "everything".

Nobody knows why, yet, but it sometimes switches to one of the groups other than "everything" all by itself.

3. dorzl

dorzl Chieftain

Works, thanks!

4. Jirik

Jirik Chieftain

How I can change group of resources? I see only some resources. I tried zoom, but it didnt help. I would like see everything. Thank you

5. Taxman66

Taxman66 King

Turn show resources on.
    Zoom out (not in).
    Eventually the lower right corner will show a list of various resource types.

6. Bohb Daishi

Bohb Daishi Chieftain

This bug has been around for a long time. I wonder why we are not able to fix it...

7. Jirik

Jirik Chieftain

Thank you