Map Search Feature Gets Flakey As Map Reveals?

jsurpless

Warlord
Playing on a Small Map, Fully Revealed... Tried to find resources, just endlessly searches

Does it work for others? Maybe it's cause I'm on a Mac? Maybe mods?

Is Mac up to date?

I had this issue with the Civ 5 terrain mod, it seemed to glitch out the search function SOMEHOW where it would just never complete searches. But afaik the issue was fixed by the creator.

@Ondolindë - I'm trying to troubleshoot this some more, could you tell me what mods you're using since you don't have the problem?

Thanks!

@Ondolindë - I'm trying to troubleshoot this some more, could you tell me what mods you're using since you don't have the problem?

Thanks!

I am really sorry for not answering last year. I use tons of Mods, more than 110 at times, so its difficult to tell. If you could tell me yours, maybe that works better, unless you are using a similar amount. But I could help you that way.

I am really sorry for not answering last year. I use tons of Mods, more than 110 at times, so its difficult to tell. If you could tell me yours, maybe that works better, unless you are using a similar amount. But I could help you that way.

That's ok - somewhat "reassuring" that you use so many mods...

Here are screenshots of mine

upload_2020-5-30_17-56-0.png upload_2020-5-30_17-55-41.png upload_2020-5-30_17-56-17.png

That's ok - somewhat "reassuring" that you use so many mods...

Here are screenshots of mine

View attachment 557990 View attachment 557989 View attachment 557991

These are the mods that I don't use and might be hiding the culprit:

Alliances Expanded
Another Early Corps
Earlier Alliances
Earlier Embargking + Ocean Navigation
Faster Border Growth
More Governor Points
My Miscellaneous Improvements
No AI Start Adventage
Quick Start
Quo's Rocketboots
Realistic Infantry
Scout/Ranger Plus
Speedy Governor
Starting Scout
Sukritact's Simpe UI Adj.
TCS More Barbarian XP
Units Improvements Mod

One thing you might need to check is if you have any mods manually installed in the Mods folder of your game file. Sometimes one forgets to check that.

Hopefully this helps you.

Top Bottom