Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tubby Rower

Chronic Slacker
Official Game Poll

Instructions: Anyone can and should start a thread in their team forum with this discussion so they can discuss among themselves. Please discuss what kind of map size you want:
Duel
Tiny
Small
Standard
Large
Huge
Custom/Other
Please discuss which map size will work best for the Civ4 MTDG. This discussion will end no sooner than the weekend (2/18-2/19). At that time, have your UN representative come to this thread and cast their vote for their team - just write "Team X votes for Y". Majority wins.

I'm thinking about voting for other so that we can let Sirian decide on how big or small of a world that he wants us to play on.

If Sirian does make the map, Custom is the only logical choice. Why should he have to be forced to make a map 100X100 tiles? (or whatever the sizes are)

Whoes Sirian?

Sirian is a nobody just like me and you that is really smart and was hired by Fraxis to make our lives wonderful.

To answer your questions more succintly Bootilicious Sirian was the guy at Firaxis who made the maps for civ4.

He is also a marvelous player and storyteller. If you look in the Civ4 succession game forum and sort by most views you will find a game "Cuban Isolationists"...already a Civ4 classic.

But to be honest my single favorite game in all time civ history was a civ3 succession game that many players from Team KISS were involved in. This group included Sirian and Piffle members Bede and Grahamiam. It is called "Sid Vicious and the Magnificient 7+1. Both recommended reading. :D

On that note whatever Sirian wants to do Sirian should do.

We may be getting a blizzard here in MI, if so I will have to curl up with the dial-up and do some reading.

Thanks.

We may be getting a blizzard here in MI, if so I will have to curl up with the dial-up and do some reading.

Thanks.

Wow, two blizzards in the same day? And I thought Maine got a lot of snow last year! ;)

I'm curious though. How do you double post with the posts 12 minutes apart?

IroquoisPlisken said:
Wow, two blizzards in the same day? And I thought Maine got a lot of snow last year! ;)

Lake Effect Snow my man. Lake Effect Snow. Maine's got nuthin' on us.

And I got the two posts becuase CFC makes allowances for peopel getting dumped on by Mother Nature. ;)

"So I've got that goin' for me. Which is nice."

IroP to Booti said:
:lol: . . . .

Top Bottom