Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Huge

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goonie

Lonely End of the Rink
Assuming we have 7 or 8 civs, what size map would you like?

I think its almost certain. Thats the number people are throwing around at 1BC.

What sites are joining?

CFC
Apolyton
1BC
CDG

The German Civ3 Site?
CivGamingNetowrk? (CGN)
That French site?

I know that we have CFC, Apolyton, 1BC, CDG and the german site FOR SURE. I am hoping for the french site, but I am not positive about their status. And I have no clue about CGN.

We need to look out for Apolyton. They have a population of 45!!

If we end up with 6 teams then a small map would be more appropriate. Or are they back to considering AI civs?

Originally posted by Goonie
I know that we have CFC, Apolyton, 1BC, CDG and the german site FOR SURE. I am hoping for the french site, but I am not positive about their status. And I have no clue about CGN.
I doubt CGN will be coming in on this, since I believe there are plans afoot involving an MP (as opposed to PBEM) demogame between them and GameCatcher.

We need to look out for Apolyton. They have a population of 45!!
Including SirRalph :eek: - We'll need to watch out for the possibility of a very early attack if we find ourselves starting near them.

I think Apolyton is the biggest threat!

Haha... they've got Soren Johnson signed up too, according to the memberlisting for the "CivGroup" over at 'Poly. :crazyeye:

Maybe we could ask some of the winners of GOTM's quick start challenge to help us. And ask the best multiplayers you know.

well back on topic, well the map size depends on how long we want the game to go on for. VOTE LARGE!

Originally posted by Eklektikos
Haha... they've got Soren Johnson signed up too, according to the memberlisting for the "CivGroup" over at 'Poly. :crazyeye:

:hmm: If he's the military advisor or something, does that mean he'll play like the AI? (or FA - "I'll give you The Wheel and 10g for Bronze Working") :lol:

Heh, their size could be a hindrance rather than a benefit. Can you say Red Tape? ;-)

Top Bottom