Map Tacks

Map Tacks 3.1.0

I have been using it without problems. The fall update changed some internals that I will incorporate some time after the Mac version catches up. There were no user-visible changes, though.

FYI, some users reported that the More Lenses mod caused problems with the mini-map menus (including Map Tacks), but that should probably be OK now that astog has updated his mod.

I have been using it without problems. The fall update changed some internals that I will incorporate some time after the Mac version catches up. There were no user-visible changes, though.
thank you for your swift reply and thank you for your great mods!

Reactions: BWS
Hello.
Thank you very much for your mod ! Could you add Wonders pins something like in this picture ?

@Axekav, hi! Thanks for your feedback. I have experimented with adding the wonder icons to Map Tacks, but I have not been happy with the results so far. There is not enough room in the edit window for all of the builder, great person, and wonder icons, and I personally find the wonder icons the least useful of the three. I might include them in the future if I can figure out a way to select them without overflowing the window.

For the present, please note that there is a generic wonder icon in the top right of the edit panel. It’s the shining golden hex. I usually use that to indicate wonder placement, with the name of the wonder on the pin. That will also sort the pin to the top of the list in the scrolling pin list. I hope that helps you!

@Rajendran_P, I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you’re asking. The new Civ 6 patch changed a couple things that broke Map Tacks 1.1.0, so if you have updated your Civ 6 game, please also install the 1.1.1 update for this mod. If you are using the Steam Workshop version of the mod, it is already updated.

OK, so it seems a few people are running into a problem where the game has downloaded the new version of Map Tacks but not the new Civ 6 patch (version 1.0.0.290). This causes problems because some of the game support files changed incompatibly in the new version. If you are seeing weird behavior, please make sure that your Civ 6 and Map Tacks versions match:

Map Tacks 1.1.1 works only with the new Civ 6 version 1.0.0.290
Map Tacks 1.1.0 works with the previous version

@Rajendran_P, I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you’re asking. The new Civ 6 patch changed a couple things that broke Map Tacks 1.1.0, so if you have updated your Civ 6 game, please also install the 1.1.1 update for this mod. If you are using the Steam Workshop version of the mod, it is already updated.
Thanks BWS for the respond. I have created my own mods and now with GS, my MOD did not work. However, managed to resolve my mod after seeing the changes you made in your mod. Thank you

make a mod that will force the name of the rivers in the maps that the player has created using the map editor

Top Bottom