1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mapscripts

Discussion in 'RoM Scenarios and Maps' started by zappara, Dec 21, 2009.

1. zappara

zappara Mod Designer

I converted couple more mapscripts for RoM settings. These scripts can place RoM's new terrain and terrain feature types: marsh, swamps and storms.

For Planet Generator 0.68 I added new custom map size (96x60) as it was requested.

Unzip the mapscript zips to 'Rise of Mankind\Privatemaps' -folder and when starting new game choose Custom Game and then you can choose the new mapscripts. The scripts have RoM_ prefix.

Let me know if you run into any problems with these.

Attached Files:

2. os79

os79 Chieftain

There is only one mapscript left for you to convert over to RoM: New World. It is a mixture of Hemisphere and Big Small, so I heard from other players. After that, I'm sure you are done with all available mapscripts on this forum :D.

3. NBAfan

NBAfan boss

Unfortunetly the perfect world2 map still does not put flood plains on plains.

4. kabooki108

kabooki108 Chieftain

In the PerfectWorld 2 map, it seems to be putting floodplains on marshes rather than plains. Is this intentional?

5. zappara

zappara Mod Designer

Well, it could be defined as a "bug" but if I remember the python code, perfectworld defines a thing called moisture for each plot and based on those values it decides what terrain features can be placed on each plot - it's quite complex calculation and I haven't coded that (even reading it and understanding it is difficult for me). So I probably can't make any huge changes to it...