March 2006 Unit makers challenge

Surely, if its done by the end of the month, and its looking like it will be.

Panzer Kampf Anzug, my modification of the Super Armored Fighting Suit and my entry into this contest.

Ok the Panzer Kampf Anzug and the Tusken Jedi are included.

What do you think? Should I start a thread like this for leaderheads as well? Will there be enough contestants?

So far the Asian Swordsman is the best! The Jedi master is nice, but he's doing the same simple move with the weapon.

But I guess I shouldn't post comments already.

Mirc said:
So far the Asian Swordsman is the best! The Jedi master is nice, but he's doing the same simple move with the weapon.

What do you expect from a simple C&P unit? :rolleyes:

I think it is better not to give any comments at this moment... ;)

Something I though a moment ago : Perhaps it would be better if, in the next jury thread, it was advised explicitly to judge the unit itself, not its usefulness in personnal/favorite mod.

Supa said:
Something I though a moment ago : Perhaps it would be better if, in the next jury thread, it was advised explicitly to judge the unit itself, not its usefulness in personnal/favorite mod.
I'm not sure that would work. I can hardly dictate why someone should vote for one unit or another, that's democracy...

Besides, my only vote was from someone who thought the Cylon was useful to him... :mischief:

Supa said:
Well, in competition, judges tend to judge what are presented to them, not rate what are the more convenient for them.
I can add it as a suggestion, but not as a rule...

Well, in competition, judges tend to judge what are presented to them, not rate what are the more convenient for them.
...I have never seen a judge do anything like that... the bastards always choose whats convenient for them :D Seriously, nice judges you have over there :)
I`m gonna vote for what I like, and you can`t stop me! Muahahah! :evil: :mischief:

Here's my submission for this month:

Metal Gear Ray

Really I hardly care if it wins, I'm so glad this things' finally available for Civ.

Just to make things a little clearer.....The fact that the cylon was able to be used in my mod was more of a tie breaker than the main reason it got my vote.I feel that one of the judgment categories should be how well a unit can fit into a variety of different mods.I also liked the concept of the cylon as a unit better, and how well it was modeled after the real thing. :p

great Job on you units.

Top Bottom