Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

From what I understand my bonus comes from Topsecret's pocket, the target only loses one coin. I also get only one extra coin, no matter how many other people target the guy. If Snerk's ability is peeping and Csargo is hiding, it all works out.

From what I understand my bonus comes from Topsecret's pocket, the target only loses one coin. I also get only one extra coin, no matter how many other people target the guy. If Snerk's ability is peeping and Csargo is hiding, it all works out.

OK, that's good to know. But there's a further problem.

On N1, Snerk targeted Tim. Zelda also targeted Tim. I forget if Zelda ever claimed a number of coins stolen, but I do recall - and have it recorded - that Tim claimed the loss of 2 coins.

So...

Yes I got handled 2 coins last night, prolly by Tim. and yes I don't like you to sum up (simplify) everybody's reads. For instance I have more than 3 suspects (a strong one , Manasi, and the quiet LA/Newyn) right now, and Zack is slowly looking better (until he does something weird at EOD). It could be a nice townie effort, or wolf manipulation. :dunno:

Tim, something you missed on Rask's reads. I had tried to make a simplified list of people's town and scum reads, and this was Rask's response.

OK I am back. I'll make several posts so it's more readable. (and since I became the new Snerk!)

Tim was robbed, right? Give him the coin.

Tim was robbed? I just quickly went through the last 24hour posts and saw nothing. I missed it?
Anyway, I'll keep my words (see D1 exchange with Tim) and vote: Timsup2nothin.

Tak please claim.
CLAIMS LIST (help me fill it out with anything already in-thread)
Add this: my ability (Koopa Paratroopa) is to protect people from minor harmful actions (e.g. rôleblockers and coin-thiefs) and I get one shiny coin for every person who's targetted them that night and I saved them from (if they're killed I don't know what happens) plus 1 for myself for getting off my arse. And no, I don't get to see actions against them from which I cannot protect them nor can I see what abilities they use or on whom they use them.
N1 Zack, 2 coins
N2 LordArgon, 2 coins.
So that'd be one other person targetting Zack on N1 and N2 respectively.

I'm not sure how Csargo hiding behind LordArgon counts, though. :dunno:
Please forgive me while I wait for Pzelda to explain himself first.
We can wait then.

What was the false reason again?

Also, I targeted Tim n1, because I found him to be a likely nk and that would end his chances for individual victory anyway.
I don't really care about amassing coins, so if someone can them from me and do something better with them, feel free to do so.

Vote: Tim

I altered my motivation for stealing from Tim, but other than that there's no lie in my post.

So, I'm a likely NK and won't win anyway...stealing from me does no harm. That seems to be the original reason. He later says that was false, but doesn't give his real reason.

My question is whether the 'Yako caught a lie power' has pushed him into saying 'well, I did tell this minor lie' in hopes that Yako will be satisfied.

That said, the whole thing doesn't ring true at all. If he really doesn't care about winning the coin thing, fine. But taking that not caring so far that he looked for a way to steal coins that wouldn't influence who does win? That's a reach. A huge reach since if he really doesn't want to influence the outcome and also doesn't care about getting coins he could just not steal any coins at all.

Well, we know where I'm headed unless somebody with some really strong reasoning can steer me elsewhere.

Why are you so sure you will be NKed? Something you want us to believe? (like, you can't be a wolf)

I'm not thinking it is as simple as Choxorn killed him. Because for the most part I don't think Choxorn is a wolf.

How? What posts are giving you that impression? We have basically nothing to work with except he is not under the Choxorn line? *shrugs*

OK I am back. I'll make several posts so it's more readable. (and since I became the new Snerk!)

Tim was robbed? I just quickly went through the last 24hour posts and saw nothing. I missed it?
Anyway, I'll keep my words (see D1 exchange with Tim) and vote: Timsup2nothin.

Honorable. For the record, you're the new Seon, not the new Snerk. Snerk has always been "this is odd, not much but odd, and until I see something serious I'll just gnaw on it." No, my friend, you are in way deeper than that.

Add this: my ability (Koopa Paratroopa) is to protect people from minor harmful actions (e.g. rôleblockers and coin-thiefs) and I get one shiny coin for every person who's targetted them that night and I saved them from (if they're killed I don't know what happens) plus 1 for myself for getting off my arse. And no, I don't get to see actions against them from which I cannot protect them nor can I see what abilities they use or on whom they use them.
N1 Zack, 2 coins
N2 LordArgon, 2 coins.

We can wait then.

So according to claims Argon was targeted by:

Snerk - scan (failed)
Csargo - deflect
Johanna - steal (via Csargo)
Tak - minor protect

So I don't understand Tak, are you saying your protect blocked Tim's scan but didn't stop Johanna's stealing???

This is important stuff for D3.

Why did we lynch Manasi again? Right now all I can think of is that last stomping her foot display that ended her...but how did she come to be on a wagon at the gibbet both days? Would someone explain that?

Visor and I were willing to lynch her, and the town went "everybody on waggons" happy. I won't speak for Visor (RIP Master), we can review his posts.
Myself, I found her different than last game (more involved and less solving are the exact word I posted), and she was a good target for a policy in the absence of better leads. That were my D1 motivations. Then Zack/Visor votes (what I pointed out at EOD 1) made me think that there could be a pairing Manasi/Zack, or Manasi/Visor.
I wanted to test that theory. Now you can look for other motivations, but mine are pretty clear I think.

N1 Zack, 2 coins
N2 LordArgon, 2 coins.

We can wait then.

So for this to add up would mean you blocked Snerk but not Csargo, and because my action got to Argon through Csargo, it also got through. Otherwise, if you had successfully blocked Csargo, I presume I would have stolen from him.

Ah, this figures since your two coins are one for Snerk and one for raising your butt.

So according to claims Argon was targeted by:

Snerk - scan (failed)
Csargo - deflect
Johanna - steal (via Csargo)
Tak - minor protect

So I don't understand Tak, are you saying your protect blocked Tim's scan but didn't stop Johanna's stealing???

This is important stuff for D3.
I suppose that it is due to JohannaK actually targetting Csargo??

Also, my protection is against harmful abilities, as it says in my rôle PM. I'm not sure that scans are harmful.

There's the first blunt strong suspicion. Was this supposed to just be pressuring for her to explain her reads?

Yes. The fact she kept ignoring me did nothing to change my state of mind.

PS: I see you are posting, I finish with that reply burst and might start another one after.

I suppose that it is due to JohannaK actually targetting Csargo??

Also, my protection is against harmful abilities, as it says in my rôle PM. I'm not sure that scans are harmful.

First, when I said "Tim's scan" above I meant "Snerk's scan." My apology.

OK, but then who did you stop out of Csargo, Snerk, Johanna? The only person whose action did not go through was Snerk.

I think we should try to resolve this guys, someone really probably has to be lying.

It's convoluted but it seems to work out, which is encouraging.

Full quote Raskol responded to:
Well, we know where I'm headed unless somebody with some really strong reasoning can steer me elsewhere.

That said, there might be strong information here...

Why Visor? Visor's town read seemed like it was fading fast. If Monty and Yako had gutted up and switched to Visor I'd have joined them as a fourth vote and maybe dragged someone along, so he wasn't that far from getting lynched already.
Why are you so sure you will be NKed? Something you want us to believe? (like, you can't be a wolf)

An interesting question. Argon figured me as the NK and protected me. Snerk suggested a good reason for the wolves to NOT NK me was the abundant "town smear" making me too likely to be protected. Overall I can't explain it, but I seem to be widely accepted as "too towny to lynch," so I'm riding with it.

As to the line you singled out, when I said "we know where I'm headed" it was because maybe an hour before I had said this:

This makes me think that a two wagon day featuring Csargo and Pzelda would be really illuminating.

I'm still thinking about that, but as I said there might have been some strong information to distract me. There was. You're it.

First, when I said "Tim's scan" above I meant "Snerk's scan." My apology.

OK, but then who did you stop out of Csargo, Snerk, Johanna? The only person whose action did not go through was Snerk.

I think we should try to resolve this guys, someone really probably has to be lying.
I have no way of telling. I am simply told how many coins I actually got and have to infer as much as I can from that.

I have no way of telling. I am simply told how many coins I actually got and have to infer as much as I can from that.
How many people do you infer yoi stopped tonight?

Top Bottom