1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by topsecret, Dec 15, 2019.

1. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

You didn't understand my reply. (maybe it wasn't clear :dunno:)

When I say "more concerned, but less solving", I am implying that she is wolfing.

2. Takhisis

Takhisis brown-haired beauty

Their necks shall be wrung, too.

3. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

I already explained this. I already stated (in reply to Zack) that I wasn't afk. Not posting every 2 minutes isn't afk (in my book). Should we all play like Visor?

Now I will take a 15 minutes break before getting back to reply to your other comments. In the meanwhile, can I ask yourself if you are teaming with Zack as wolf? You are making yourself all his "already adressed" suspicions. :p

4. topsecret

topsecret Believer

Official Tally

Voting: (6)
    Pzelda (3) - Yakostovian, Snerk, JohannaK
    RRRaskolnikov (2) - Tim, Monty
    Choxorn (1) - Zack

Not Voting: (8)
    Takhisis, Synsensa, Choxorn, Csargo, Newyn, pzelda, Rask, LordArgon

Coin Tally

Voting: (9)
    Timsup2nothin (5) - Monty, Csargo. JohannaK, pzelda, Rask
    Takhisis (1) - Tak
    Zack (1) - Zack
    LordArgon (1) - Timsup2nothin
    Synsensa (1) - Synsensa

Not Voting: (5)
    Choxorn, Newyn, LordArgon, Snerk, Yakostovian

Day Three ends in approximately 25 1/2 hours at 8:30 PM EST on January 11th.

I will be posting a link to the most recent official tally in the first post so you can always find it.

5. Synsensa

Synsensa Deity Retired Moderator

vote: RRRaskolnikov

6. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

As a wild guess Raskol, the OMGUS defense, even if you don't vote it, is not likely to carry the day. No, I'm not a wolf partner of Zack. No, I'm not a wolf singling you out to try to get a townie lynch against our chartmaker. No, I'm not so clever that somehow I'm widely read as a townie but suddenly you have a threat driven insight revealing me as a wolf. It just is what it is.

7. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

SEVEN?!?!? Wrung neck or not, somebody needs to get to stealing your coins! I was hoping that the two coin win from today's voting might get me back into the running at least, but SEVEN????

8. JohannaK

JohannaK Careless Whisperer

Shouldnt Monty have at least as many with your four?

9. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Yeah that may have been excessive now that you mention it. Nobody has stolen from him yet either I guess.

Get to it!

10. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Got it. I was refering to Montmo's vote, ie. Manasi.

I don't know for the first question, I got it at the beginning of N2 after 2 townies were lynched, so I cannot know.
    Now your second question is interesting. How can I know what pzelda is going to do in N2? I am a wolf? You are making questions AND answers here. That's non-sense. You aren't thinking here sorry. Just tunneling or misleading.

No. I am a town PR. I said "I rule". Should I hint more?

lol. Read your post, it is ridiculous. I am up to the point where I think there is no reason to even reply to you since you aren't listening nor thinking at what you post. You make cases out of nothing.

Yes, read my posts. I started out with the passive ability and the ability that grants me one more coin than what the targeted player gains are. Then i got the block ability on N2, as explained.

OMGUS defense? really?
    I am replying to your points. Well the ones that make sense (lol at Visor coins).
    And everyone is free to check that it's not the first time I imply that you have the potential to be wolfing nicely in this game. ("I am not so clever", lol again)

11. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Spoiler You know you are in trouble when :
    upload_2020-1-11_1-38-49.jpeg

Snerk, Montmorency and Synsensa like this.
  12. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Just to be clear: even this doesn't make sense Tim. Wolves are talking between each other. So even if both pzelda and I are wolves, there are no chances I am gonna block him.

*expects Tim claiming "WIFOM ninja'd"*

13. Yakostovian

Yakostovian Prince

Interesting. I haven't even fully claimed about what part of Pzelda's statement I think he was lying about, and you say I'm lying.
    I'm your pinioned counterpart!

14. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Yeah, that's clearly a problem. At least you are acknowledging that you are in trouble here.

The post you want to focus on as "not making sense" I agree didn't make sense...because it appeared after you had given additional information that made it not make sense. You quote the post where I said nevermind since you had ninja'd it with a more than adequate explanation of your powers. Now, let me ask a question...is there some reason that you want to focus so heavily on that error?

15. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

LOL...well, considering that I had already pointed out that I was ninja'd, and accepted your answer, yeah, that was a reasonable expectation.

16. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

We don't waste a day worth of discussion, and the town keeps at least a guenine chance of winning this? (6 - 0 will be hard to come back from)

BTW I made 2 posts about this. You made a zillion posts about pzelda's error on D1 (just before you ask about it, this isn't me defending him)... just saying

17. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

As to why you would block a wolfy Pzelda stealing coins...

If you are w/w would Pzelda picking up a couple coins really help the wolf cause?
    If you are w/w there is a prize for wolf with most coins, so if your powers really can't affect anything but coins then blocking a wolf coin thief might be the most personally advantageous thing you could do.
    You might have been seeing the writing on the wall and recognized that some sort of distance/deniability with your wolf brother was called for.

18. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Actually, I made a couple posts about that. I made a zillion posts about how Snerk's reaction to it made no sense. People kept asking me what I had against Snerk, and I had to keep explaining it.

No need to defend Pzelda by the way. He said it was an error and I accepted that a long time ago.

19. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Yeah actually you are right. :sad: I should have said "you shouldn't believe to have caught pzelda in a lie, since you didn't"

20. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Oh, and as to "wasting a day worth of discussion," that was sort of my point. I didn't understand your power claim. I thought you were saying you ran some sort of 'protect' on Visor. Once you made clear that your power was actually a block on Pzelda that point was moot and withdrawn, so, yeah, further discussion is wasted. Of all the things I've said against you, why was that one brought up again?