Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

I should be around today. I have no idea what I'm supposed to elaborate on. My role's really simple. All I do is that I steal two coins from someone and add them to my pile.
Also, flavour claiming?

Please forgive me while I wait for Pzelda to explain himself first.

What else do you want me to explain. Stop playing this note. I'm waiting for your claim to see if it clears you in some way. But consider my vote to be on you for this comedy of yours.

As am I.
Pzelda dipped out shortly after defending his N1 action on you, Tim. In particular, I don't understand why he would focus on that part of his statement regarding my accusation against him.

It was the only part, which could be considered a lie. But he couldn't know my motivation, so I shared it out of my good will. I claimed without any pressure on me in the first place too!

The thing I thought was weird is that he did admit to giving a false reason for targeting me. I asked what the real reason was and I'm thinking that better be included in his explanation.

Does it really matter? I targeted you because of your not so good record and because you were the loudest player d1 with an underwhelming eod. My read on you wasn't firm town before I started working on a list d2.

This has nothing to do with the whole Manasi question, at least directly, but I have to ask...

This comes from the middle of day two, and having hopped on the Zack wagon Raskol was off the Manasi wagon for the first time in the entire proceeding. "Keeps jumping on new wagons"? Seriously?

He followed Visor on two wagons in a short period of time. That's enough to overstate a little and call him out for it. One jump like that is.

I targeted you last night. I have several operationnal abilities, all coins related, and a passive ability that grants me new abilities when townies are mislynched. Yeah, I rule.

This sounds terribly op as a town role, but the focus on mislynching actually makes as an anti-swing effort and I could see Top including it.

Vote: Zelda. Raskol sure looks awful, but him and Zelda look 100% buddies.

Jo's and Choxorn's vote look bad. But Jo's reasoning I could see how it formed for myself when i read the thread.
Yak seems to have a reason.
There probably wois onelf in the three. Following Visor here and voting Chox might be a good idea.

Vote: Choxorn

I checked and I only saw him describe it as a block, not as a coin power block. A typical roleblock will block any action.

I have an ability that allows me to block one guy during night. I get one coin from it. If the targeted dude is targeting me, I gain 3 coins. I targeted pzelda with this ability on N2. You caught nothing and are lying there Yako.

This. I can block the target from any night action, and I get coins depending on the outcome (1, and 3 if I am targeted). I am not sure the "any" include NKs, but that's why I used it on someone I haven't a strong town read.

And I will claim it loud and clear: I am Bowser.

Snerk says Argon lied about something because Snerk's role scan failed.
Minor error but since my scan failed I have no idea if Argon lied about his claim or not. My accusation was just a bluff to gauge the reaction.
You can explicitly negate roleblocks btw? That seems a little less minor than coin-theft, and would confirm the presence of a RB in the game. @Snerk
Yeah doesn't look like Argon is untouchable or anything so things are pointing to a mafia roleblocker
So I think it all figures out, though it is weird Tak stopped Snerk's scan.
That's super weird, doesn't add up. Tak states it stops harmful actions. My action is in no way shape or form harmful.
@Snerk , please comment on Tak's role and actions.
Like said, doesn't really add up that he is the one that blocked me. Keep in mind, the later the claim, the easier it is to construct an ability that doesn't compromise you.
You know what Tim, you're right. That's why we need to report our role names.

Tak is Koopa Paratroopa.

I am "Sun." As in, I am literally the sun. No wonder I'm so great.

Scum might have cover roles, but more information is always good. Let's put it to the test.

Now what about the block power?
I'm Tanoomba. Pretty sure Topsecret has mechanics in play to hinder a pure solve by mass claim. Cover roles with cover abilities would not surprise me. My best guess for any mechanical solution is to account for night actions.

Somebody be a hero and start a spreadsheet with player/claims=night actions N2. Ideally one for N1 also.

Who have yet to claim? And which night actions are unconfirmed? And who is confirming what? Man, we're approaching information overload here. But if we're willing to put in the work, there's got to be something here!

I hope I can get around to it myself, but time is an issue.

I know that Tak's description doesn't gel with your description, but mechanically all actions seem accounted for, unless there was another two actions involved: an undisclosed harmful action on Argon stopped by Tak and a separate block on you.

Either that or one of you two is lying.

Oh good stuff, I through there were still holes among the night action claims. I should read more thorough.

N1 I sent syn a message telling him to keep making tallies or something bad would happen to him, and that he was prevented from ever talking about this in the thread. Obviously a total bluff, but clearly worked as intended. :egypt:

N2 I told Monty to use the phrase crisp lasagna in a post before eod if he was a neutral

I can send an anonymous message to a different player each night. I have no idea how to use this productively and have basically just used it to goof around and amuse myself, plus I get a coin if they live through the night

Not sure when next I'll be able to post, will try to follow along as best I can

Alright: since Pzelda isn't being forthcoming:
I know he didn't target Visor, because my power gives me a coin for each person that TARGETS my target (including myself.)
I got two coins last night.

I know he didn't target Visor, because my power gives me a coin for each person that TARGETS my target (including myself.)

What's your role name?

So you targeted Visor, and clearly the other person you got a coin for was the Maf who offed him? So pzelda must be lying.

I am Sergeant Guy by the way. Pzelda does seem very suspicious, especially the claimed visit to the dead visor.

So Zelda claims thief with targets Tim N1, and Visor N2. His claim seems to check out as Tim reports of theft N1. His N2 claim conflicts with Yako's results.

Possible scenario is that instead of using his thief ability on Visor, which was his cover ability(?), he used a RB on me as this could reveal LordArgons alignment as either town or scum. Then claimed a steal on dead Visor as this could not be confirmed by Visor himself.

Another possible scenario is some sort of frame by Yako. Seems unlikely atm.

Added some of my notes to Monty's list. It's not complete, there's plenty of public info now to add.

Spoiler :

CLAIMS LIST (help me fill it out with anything already in-thread)

Argon - Sergeant Guy, bodyguard,

N1: Csargo

N2: Tim; robbed of 1 coin

Snerk - Tanoomba (modified role cop)

N1: scanned Tim as give-2-get-2 coins, awarded 2 coins (by Visor)

N2: Scan on Argon failed (blocked?)

Rask - ?

N1: awarded 2 coins

N2:

Johanna - stealer role, gets two coins if target is also targeted by someone else (motion detector)

N1: targeted Dolbster (someone else visited Dolb)

N2: targeted Csargo but gained bonus (someone else visited Csargo)

Zack - Can send private message

N1: Targeted Syn, awarded 2 coins (by Visor)

N2: Targeted Monty

Zelda - stealing ability

N1: targeted Tim

N2: targeted Visor but failed

Logic - coin power that could instead be used in an investigative manner,

N1: not used

N2: Zelda is lying

Newyn - similar minor power that could be adapted creatively as above

N1:

N2:

Csargo - deflector (ghost, "If I'm targeted it targets the person I'm hiding behind")

N1: Newyn 2.0

N2: Argon

Choxorn - target coin total comparing

Synsensa - ?

Tak - ?

Tim - coin-disbursing power (1-4 to one or 2 to two), 1 coin gained per use

N1: Gave 2 to Rask, had 2 robbed

N2: Gave 4 to Monty

Visor - coin-disbursing power (1-4 to one or 2 to two) targeted Zack and Snerk N1

Monty - very powerful lynch-manipulating ability, received 4 coins N2

Five mention alerts? I was only gone 12 hours from the thread. :(

My role claim isn't going to be very useful here. It's a three-day charge ability that steals between 4 to 6 coins during the third night, but I have to target someone and hope they survive that long too. I picked Visorslash N1 and he died N2. I have to pick someone else N3 and then hope we both survive till N5. The charge resets if my target dies. I have a passive where I gain coins every night I'm charging (basically after I've used my active the first night and am then just twiddling my thumbs).

Top Bottom