Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Yeah, he was never in my POE. You caught Seon in a slip in Cold War, right? You're good at this.

Explain my original role, my current role and Visor's role in your theory Monty, none of them are on your list of capturable roles so I don't think topsecret is drawing from any specific list.

I don't have a theory. I am simply pointing out the indisputable fact that Syn had a cover role, he lied about his cover role, and his cover role was capturable by Mario in one of the games.

Well, I have a theory about Pzelda being scum, but I don't have a particular theory about anyone's stated role names. I mean, Tim could theoretically be Luigi, but at this point you never lynch until the end.

Tim, can we divide our labor to avoid bias? I think Zelda has been inconsistent and avoided commitment, among other scummy behaviors (besides any role stuff). Can you analyze from your perspective? Meanwhile, I'll collect all the interactions with and by Syn.

Saying that you think the cover roles can be caught through research sounds like a theory to me along with you posting that capture list. Otherwise what is the point of posting that list if it doesn't confirm or out anyone?

Saying that you think the cover roles can be caught through research sounds like a theory to me along with you posting that capture list. Otherwise what is the point of posting that list if it doesn't confirm or out anyone?

lol I was posting (pasting) as I looked through it. I think it's possible that at least one scum has a role on this list (leaving aside Tim), but as noted we can't catch them that way because they are probably making a cover role for their cover role, like Syn did.

Tim, can we divide our labor to avoid bias? I think Zelda has been inconsistent and avoided commitment, among other scummy behaviors (besides any role stuff). Can you analyze from your perspective? Meanwhile, I'll collect all the interactions with and by Syn.

I already have a couple questions about interactions with Syn. Why don't you develop your Pzelda theory? Which, by the way, I am very open to.

Another by the way, I actually followed Raskol's instincts against Seon. I might have dug out the really convincing evidence, but I was more of a guided missile there.

lol I was posting (pasting) as I looked through it. I think it's possible that at least one scum has a role on this list (leaving aside Tim), but as noted we can't catch them that way because they are probably making a cover role for their cover role, like Syn did.

Even without cover over cover, there have been so many Mario games that most critters have probably served on both sides.

Hey @Newyn 2.0...if I said that my first flare of suspicion from reviewing Syn comes from his relations with Mary...who is now you...would you be concerned? I'm not gonna blast a wall of quotes about it or anything, but it is an odd situation so I figure a heads up is in order.

Even without cover over cover, there have been so many Mario games that most critters have probably served on both sides.

What gets me is, why didn't he just use his cover role? Why did he lie? There has to be a reason someone goes to the trouble of ignoring their assigned cover and making something up for themselves.

Never forget that this is how we (you to be precise) caught our first scum, someone who pretty much no one suspected before.

I thought Mary didn't actually play this game so if you think you have something, feel free to bring it up

In your case against Pzelda you need to account for posts 352 and 353.

What gets me is, why didn't he just use his cover role? Why did he lie? There has to be a reason someone goes to the trouble of ignoring their assigned cover and making something up for themselves.

Never forget that this is how we (you to be precise) caught our first scum, someone who pretty much no one suspected before.

Well, we don't know what abilities he had, and remember we started out with revealing abilities. Maybe he made up that coin thing and then couldn't think how to tie it to Lava Lamp, or whatever that cover role was. I'm thinking that Mario had a more impressive power than a three day coin steal.

Looked back at 353. He essentially walked back his read in the second half so I don't see anything that says Syn/Pzelda isn't a team.

I thought Mary didn't actually play this game so if you think you have something, feel free to bring it up
She didn't. And the OT crowd kind of expected that she wouldn't be since she left OT in a huff the day before the game started. But at the first mention of her it was Syn who went full bore at TopSecret that her absence was an obvious problem...and I'd say if she was wolf her absence was a REAL problem for the wolves. Then about halfway through day one he and I were talking about "the silent are obviously suspect" and he rattled off a handful of people who had not yet shown up...and conspicuously didn't mention her.

Looked back at 353. He essentially walked back his read in the second half so I don't see anything that says Syn/Pzelda isn't a team.

Okay. It just struck me that that was the very first time he had been pressed for any kind of read, and out of everyone he chose to mention Pzelda. It also resonates with me because I am a notorious tunneler and for Syn to point out "oh, Pzelda misread you, and voted for you too" sort of invites a long hard day for Pzelda.

Post 483 he sort of supports my plinking at Snerk, which in retrospect if I hadn't already mostly moved on from suspect-Snerk would incline me to do so.

Think Zelda's kind of outed between Syn not voting him and Zelda not voting Syn and the fact that Logic is probably now confirmed town. That's just me though

I was gonna say the same thing, pzelda/Syn scum/scum seems highly likely

Post 483 he sort of supports my plinking at Snerk, which in retrospect if I hadn't already mostly moved on from suspect-Snerk would incline me to do so.

And then winds up on the Snerk wagon. I had forgotten that. @Snerk, only under the most dire circumstance will I be going back to plinking at you this game.

At the end of day one review I am astounded at how much Syn managed to post without saying much of anything at all and without rousing any "empty posting" suspicions. If I had to call a partner based on day one it would be TopSecret. Posting counts, discussing potential replacements, clarifying rule issues...and no one noticed that he had no involvement with actually playing the game.

Top Bottom