Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

what's the case against each?

Read something. You know how to play this game. I'm even paying you to do it. I even made summaries of D2 for you like you asked.

Note it also happened in N2. I am having a hard time seeing Logic as town read as of now.

How did no one grok that Yako claims to have been at the scene of the night kill two nights in a row, on top of having been inactive N1? How did I not notice?

On one hand... huh, I can't find problems with the wagonomics on Yako D2 this time. And, it always was strange that he went so hard after Argon when the latter claimed, in a truly ridiculous push against... Is that why he voted Argon in part (allegedly) because Argon wagon had dissolved - even though it was already the top wagon when he voted. And was pointlessly cryptic about a weak ability using it to smear other players then quietly dropping that once the lack of substance was forced into the light.

But he did lynch Syn. But that's something scum-Logic would be comfortable doing in this game-state. But - could he really be such a pisstaker as to just claim unconfirmable visits on dead townies as scum? Which is actually a dramatically shakier claim than even Newyn's 'I'm sitting here and no one is visiting me.' There's a certain range of targets on N2 and N3, and in isolation visiting Tim N3 is likelier than not for any townie following the game, but in combination with the Visor visit and no N1 action?

Interesting relationship between Zelda and Yako if Zelda flips scum.

Logic, I think you and I might wind up bloody sometime.

But it seems to pay off. I'd rather give the coin to my king. :mischief:

What do you mean? Zack has been checked out since we lynched Manasi, and doesn't appear overly bothered about it.

"It's?"
"Logic"
Do I know you from somewhere else? Everyone else that has called me Logic knows me as that better.

Your total insensitivity to the objective gravity of Rask's realization is noted.

Weird roleclaims were what got Syn caught, so I don't think Snerk's wrong to vote Newyn in these circumstances. Of all the roleclaims Monty's and Newyn's don't have actual night actions(outside of Monty's lynch guess, which isn't easily confirmable). Just need to go back and read Newyn's posts.

My coin swagger is confirmable.

If you'll allow some musings on mechanics:

We know the mafia has cover roles. Syn's was Lava Bubble. We don't know if they've got cover abilities, but I'd guess they do. We don't know if they can use both cover abilities and mafia abilities on the same night. If it's the former, accounting for as many night actions as possible is crucial. If it's the latter, looking at ability types could be more telling.

Syn claimed an ability that could only be used every third night IIRC. Whether this was a lie or not we don't know, but in either case it would give him an excuse to not be active at most nights. It also makes sense in terms of game balance as it's not a very powerful or solvey ability. Now Syn claimed a different cover role from what he had, we don't know why yet. Could be that he had do false claim an ability and thus needed a role name that matched it better than the one he had as an original cover.

Newyn's ability is even more passive than Syn's and also not that solvey. Mechanically it fits well as a cover ability. As a false claim it's good too as it frees him up for other night actions.

Zack, Monty and Chox also has kinda non solvey abilities that could fit in a cover role.

Tak's protection from "minor harmful actions" also seems a little dubious. I can see it as a cover role to give a scum a flair of helpfulness without being too pro town.

We also have to thief claims. Jo and Pzelda. Wouldn't be too off to imagine that both factions has one each.

Don't get too lost on the garden path, because if this is the POE town loses most of the time.

Vote: Tak

Zelda should be lynched over Tak today IMO, simply because we know that if Rask is telling the truth Tak could not be the killer. But this tie is important.

Guys, please cooperate when I say that we need to begin assigning actions at night for maximum impact. Thank you for your forbearance and stand by after lynch.

sorry, I was extremely busy with an exhausting/crappy few irl days, and in the meantime this game turned into a spreadsheet simulator, which some people enjoy but I really don't. I'll vote and stuff but my motivation to tryhard is nonexistent. :dunno:

sorry, i meant d3 because that's when I was gone

Lol. Well, read Tim N3, he basically analyzed the day's events.

sorry, I was extremely busy with an exhausting/crappy few irl days, and in the meantime this game turned into a spreadsheet simulator, which some people enjoy but I really don't. I'll vote and stuff but my motivation to tryhard is nonexistent. :dunno:

OK, but you see how someone could think that you checking out after Manasi mislynch and Syn lynch, plus your breezy tone, is pinging.

Are you SURE you have no other night action? Being able to send a message (i.e. quasi-network) to one person at night does seem kind of useless, because by definition it doesn't affect just the coin game and yet without something to back it up - what is there to talk about?

At least name your character. Everyone else has (and it caught Syn).

Are you SURE you have no other night action? Being able to send a message (i.e. quasi-network) to one person at night does seem kind of useless, because by definition it doesn't affect just the coin game and yet without something to back it up - what is there to talk about?

At least name your character. Everyone else has (and it caught Syn).
Shigeru Miyamoto

sure. I doubt my mislynch would change the outcome of this game anyways

How do you think this game is set to end?

Maybe I'm a relatively important PR and trying to be coy to mislead the mafia team :think:

Lotta those. Like me.

But he did lynch Syn. But that's something scum-Logic would be comfortable doing in this game-state.

You think scum-Logic would hammer his partner, when he had a perfectly valid reason to just sit on pzelda? I guess pzelda flip would confirm either way.

okay, looking at the claims list

Zack is me. Hey that guy's a villager.

Monty, Rask, Snerk, Argon seem pretty clear

Johanna and Csargo likely villagers but not in the tier above

I'm not convinced on choxorn. Not sure why tak is such a big wagon but he's no shining beacon of villaginess bathing in the towniest of oils.

logic and pzelda are in some sort of claim battle? newyn is probably a wolf

did i miss anything

Well, 2 things about Tak we learned today as we were preparing to Tdome him and Zelda overnight due to his scummy vote record and interactions and Tim's suspicion of his claims:

1. Rask claimed block on him
2. Chox claimed to confirm his coin count, implicitly confirming his claimed actions (which many had questioned)

Logic became suspicious for the reasons I mentioned. Like, you know, pushing Argon and for being inactive N1 but on the NKs N2 and N3.

Explain your take on Newyn.

Top Bottom