1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by topsecret, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

what's the case against each?

2. Montmorency

Montmorency King

Read something. You know how to play this game. I'm even paying you to do it. I even made summaries of D2 for you like you asked.

How did no one grok that Yako claims to have been at the scene of the night kill two nights in a row, on top of having been inactive N1? How did I not notice?

On one hand... huh, I can't find problems with the wagonomics on Yako D2 this time. And, it always was strange that he went so hard after Argon when the latter claimed, in a truly ridiculous push against... Is that why he voted Argon in part (allegedly) because Argon wagon had dissolved - even though it was already the top wagon when he voted. And was pointlessly cryptic about a weak ability using it to smear other players then quietly dropping that once the lack of substance was forced into the light.

But he did lynch Syn. But that's something scum-Logic would be comfortable doing in this game-state. But - could he really be such a pisstaker as to just claim unconfirmable visits on dead townies as scum? Which is actually a dramatically shakier claim than even Newyn's 'I'm sitting here and no one is visiting me.' There's a certain range of targets on N2 and N3, and in isolation visiting Tim N3 is likelier than not for any townie following the game, but in combination with the Visor visit and no N1 action?

Interesting relationship between Zelda and Yako if Zelda flips scum.

Logic, I think you and I might wind up bloody sometime.

What do you mean? Zack has been checked out since we lynched Manasi, and doesn't appear overly bothered about it.

Your total insensitivity to the objective gravity of Rask's realization is noted.

My coin swagger is confirmable.

Don't get too lost on the garden path, because if this is the POE town loses most of the time.

Vote: Tak

Zelda should be lynched over Tak today IMO, simply because we know that if Rask is telling the truth Tak could not be the killer. But this tie is important.

Guys, please cooperate when I say that we need to begin assigning actions at night for maximum impact. Thank you for your forbearance and stand by after lynch.

3. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

sorry, i meant d3 because that's when I was gone

4. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

sorry, I was extremely busy with an exhausting/crappy few irl days, and in the meantime this game turned into a spreadsheet simulator, which some people enjoy but I really don't. I'll vote and stuff but my motivation to tryhard is nonexistent. :dunno:

5. Montmorency

Montmorency King

Lol. Well, read Tim N3, he basically analyzed the day's events.

OK, but you see how someone could think that you checking out after Manasi mislynch and Syn lynch, plus your breezy tone, is pinging.

6. Montmorency

Montmorency King

Are you SURE you have no other night action? Being able to send a message (i.e. quasi-network) to one person at night does seem kind of useless, because by definition it doesn't affect just the coin game and yet without something to back it up - what is there to talk about?

At least name your character. Everyone else has (and it caught Syn).

7. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

sure. I doubt my mislynch would change the outcome of this game anyways

8. Csargo

Csargo Prince

9. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

Shigeru Miyamoto

JohannaK and Csargo like this.
  10. Montmorency

Montmorency King

Add 3 + 6 + D1 + D2 = 11 coins. If Zelda dies I'll start night with 14.

Thou shalt not metagame in vain. Is there a reason to keep it hidden?

Day 3 is only ~350 posts btw.

11. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

Maybe I'm a relatively important PR and trying to be coy to mislead the mafia team :think:

12. Csargo

Csargo Prince

I was mostly talking about proving your lynch guessing mechanic, stop flaunting your extreme wealth in my face.

13. Montmorency

Montmorency King

How do you think this game is set to end?

Lotta those. Like me.

14. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

lettuce eat the rich

15. Montmorency

Montmorency King

Well, plumbers are working class, and Bowser is a king, so...

16. Csargo

Csargo Prince

You think scum-Logic would hammer his partner, when he had a perfectly valid reason to just sit on pzelda? I guess pzelda flip would confirm either way.

17. Csargo

Csargo Prince

18. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

okay, looking at the claims list

Zack is me. Hey that guy's a villager.

Monty, Rask, Snerk, Argon seem pretty clear

Johanna and Csargo likely villagers but not in the tier above

I'm not convinced on choxorn. Not sure why tak is such a big wagon but he's no shining beacon of villaginess bathing in the towniest of oils.

logic and pzelda are in some sort of claim battle? newyn is probably a wolf

did i miss anything

19. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

I hate to drop a massive gamesolve bomb like that and leave, but alas

vote: pzelda

20. Montmorency

Montmorency King

Well, 2 things about Tak we learned today as we were preparing to Tdome him and Zelda overnight due to his scummy vote record and interactions and Tim's suspicion of his claims:

1. Rask claimed block on him
    2. Chox claimed to confirm his coin count, implicitly confirming his claimed actions (which many had questioned)

Logic became suspicious for the reasons I mentioned. Like, you know, pushing Argon and for being inactive N1 but on the NKs N2 and N3.

Explain your take on Newyn.