Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

I was mostly talking about proving your lynch guessing mechanic, stop flaunting your extreme wealth in my face.

I'm a luxury.

What is your lynch manipulating ability Monty? Do you just get to decide ties or something? Or is it far more powerful than that?

What is your lynch manipulating ability Monty? Do you just get to decide ties or something? Or is it far more powerful than that?

I want to keep it hidden in case scum find a way to plan around it. If I don't know who to lynch - one of the themes of this game - my power is not going to help.

It occurred to me that Zack's power could be a 3P process of contacting mafia, or separated mafia recontacting teammates - but then he wouldn't waste that kind of power sending me the message he did.

I have a plan for tonight, be on the ball everyone.

Ninja: You mean not mentioning it when he posted first thing? Eh

Well, 2 things about Tak we learned today as we were preparing to Tdome him and Zelda overnight due to his scummy vote record and interactions and Tim's suspicion of his claims:

1. Rask claimed block on him
2. Chox claimed to confirm his coin count, implicitly confirming his claimed actions (which many had questioned)

Logic became suspicious for the reasons I mentioned. Like, you know, pushing Argon and for being inactive N1 but on the NKs N2 and N3.

Explain your take on Newyn.
Then why are you voting Tak and saying pzelda should be the lunch

Newyn was hard townread by visor d1 based on essentially nothing, this new version never got more than a meh from visor then visor died, claimed a lame passive, got pressured by Tim then Tim died

It occurred to me that Zack's power could be a 3P process of contacting mafia, or separated mafia recontacting teammates - but then he wouldn't waste that kind of power sending me the message he did.

Yes. He can say it's not funny or whatever but to claim it was forgettable and not mention anything for that long is questionable

I look forward to your spicy meatball recipe

I send you a hilarious message claiming to be the ghost of synensa compelling you to post tallies and you call this unremarkable?

Isn't this like claiming to be the rest of wolf team? That's certainly remarkable.

sure. I doubt my mislynch would change the outcome of this game anyways

Zack and mislynched rubs me the wrong way. I don't know this kind of self-pity from this brave man.

Mechanics-wise announcer usually is a townsided role, which doesn't change balance a lot.

Official Tally

Voting (12):

Pzelda (6) - Newyn, Choxorn, LordArgon, Takhisis, Yakostovian, Zack
Takhisis (5) - JohannaK, RRRaskolnikov, Csargo, Pzelda, Monty
Newyn (1) - Snerk

Coin Tally

Zack (2) - Zack, Monty
RRRaskolnikov (1) - RRRaskolnikov
Takhisis (1) - Takhisis
JohannaK (1) - JohannaK

Not Voting (7):
Newyn, Choxorn, LordArgon, Yakostovian, Csargo, Pzelda, Snerk

Day Four ends in approximately 2 hours at 8:30 PM EST.

Then why are you voting Tak and saying pzelda should be the lunch

Newyn was hard townread by visor d1 based on essentially nothing, this new version never got more than a meh from visor then visor died, claimed a lame passive, got pressured by Tim then Tim died

I want a tie for informaticon.

What do you think of Synsensa opening D2 by voting Newyn?

Tim dying is happens no matter who scum is - unless Tim was scum, which logically we know he was not.

I look forward to your spicy meatball recipe

I mean, you can do whatever. If announcer messenger isn't your only ability, then I don't know enough to direct you (which you would resist anyway :p). But town-Zack might just be able to take advantage of the framework, so stick around.

Chox's claim's weak..
Jo and Csargo should be in a claim battle.

First of all, no. Second of all, you're going to die, so make your case. Either way it's good for us. If you're scum, maybe some spew in there. If you're town, maybe an important reassessment can be derived from your perspective.

Lettuce bribe Zack

Isn't this like claiming to be the rest of wolf team? That's certainly remarkable.

Zack and mislynched rubs me the wrong way. I don't know this kind of self-pity from this brave man.

Mechanics-wise announcer usually is a townsided role, which doesn't change balance a lot.
self-pity is my religion :coffee:

Top Bottom