Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

also barto you can ask me for reads - whether or not i have them is another question ;)

leaning tim/visor/snerk/dolbster v for various reasons that i don't feel like explaining

leaning tim/visor/snerk/dolbster v for various reasons that i don't feel like explaining
What? You just drew four player slots out of random.org?

Liking Tak and JohannaK so far.
@Dolbster What do you not like about my vote? If someone's going to openly try to PR hunt, I'm going to vote them.

Liking Tak and JohannaK so far.
@Dolbster What do you not like about my vote? If someone's going to openly try to PR hunt, I'm going to vote them.
I take it that you're referring to this post as being openly PR hunting

Anybody with a (villagery) mechanical reason for wanting a coin D1? Speak now.

So when humans go to be with other humans you prefer the company of canines? Guys I think we have our first wolf.
I can get your reasoning for disliking this purely from the grounds of PR hunting, but like it's done with such unsublty that I just have a hard time seeing it come from scum. This is angleshooty but I kinda expect that if town has coin abilities that impact anything besides "total victory" that scum would have them to and be trying to filter coins to their "coin PRs" and so probably wouldn't be asking for that. Plus I think that how he acted with the Tims/Zelda thing looks good, except in the world when Zelda is bad I guess, but I dislike your vote ultimately because I feel it came at a moment where Snerk was beginning to come off as good.

Snerk evidently hasn't read the rules so FoS: Snerk. It's stated right there that the more coins one has then the better their victory is rated at the end of the game.

But more importantly vote: @MaryKB because she hasn't posted yet and this is suspicious of her (unless she starts posting ‘I'M IN LOVE’ somewhere in Off-Topic).

What do you think of Zack, Dolbster?
Meh, I agree with him that Tim's town but I don't see what he's seeing with Snerk. I'd put him slightly above null because he has a decent number of townreads without obviously elevating a teammate higher than they deserve, but I got nothing from his two real posts besides that.

I take it that you're referring to this post as being openly PR hunting

I can get your reasoning for disliking this purely from the grounds of PR hunting, but like it's done with such unsublty that I just have a hard time seeing it come from scum. This is angleshooty but I kinda expect that if town has coin abilities that impact anything besides "total victory" that scum would have them to and be trying to filter coins to their "coin PRs" and so probably wouldn't be asking for that. Plus I think that how he acted with the Tims/Zelda thing looks good, except in the world when Zelda is bad I guess, but I dislike your vote ultimately because I feel it came at a moment where Snerk was beginning to come off as good.

How would you expect mafia to try to fish for PRs then? If you're going to try to get an inexperienced PR to out, you might as well do it as blatantly as possible so that the defense you're using for him right now seems perfectly reasonable.

apparently she aint comin back to cfc, takh

not sure if you read the earlier parts of the thread
*goes to Mary's profile and finds recent posts*
!!! As I posted on the Colosseum, I voluntarily spent nearly four entire RL days without any computer or Internet activity, ending yesterday. :blush:

bunvote
vote: Synsensa

Oh and I seriously cannot wait for these ridiculous eksmas smileys to wear off, Monday midnight at the latest.

the one thing that bugs me about zack is the "all the reads" kinda posting which is a bit shrug but we'll seee what happens

nothing really moves the needle either way

anyone really standing out to you, dolbster?

also where you from, you seem to be a pretty clever guy and nobody finds this site by accident

choxorn voting for coin but not for lynch (as far as I can tell) is interesting

not sure if i should be reading into that

How would you expect mafia to try to fish for PRs then? If you're going to try to get an inexperienced PR to out, you might as well do it as blatantly as possible so that the defense you're using for him right now seems perfectly reasonable.
A good bluesniper doesn't need to fish but w/e

I get your point, and given that I have three coin votes from other people I'm basically incriminating myself in a sense, but I think that scum goes to secure their own ability in the world where there are coin-based abilities. I think that most mafia teams go for getting PR abilities of their own in that scenario. But I really don't think that there are coin/game-connected abilities anyway (town or maf) given some of the language used in the rules and it just seems so obvious of a fish that I think that someone would just say "don't do this"

Top Bottom