Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

lol Zack

@Monty: one of Takhisis, Newyn, Logic?
I'd like to have Argon on my side too. Getting the coin isn't a good survival asset...

Yep. *sigh*

One option is to block Logic and scan Newyn. Another is to block Zack (or do you prefer to be scanned?:hide:) and send Logic and Tak to Newyn while scanning one of them.

Logic-Newyn is definitely a good Tdome. Come at me.

Here's the logic behind one scenario:

If Yako and Tak are made to visit Newyn, then scum-Yako or scum-Tak cannot act without being outed by Newyn. A Snerk scan on Newyn can account for the scenario where Yako is town and Newyn scum. If both Yako and Newyn are scum of course the test fails.

If both Yako and Newyn are scum, then what can I say - block one and scan the other.

Argon should privately pick between protecting Snerk or me.

*End of night may vary, based on real life events for Topsecret. :p

Make it at least 24 hours and it will be OK :p

One option is to block Logic and scan Newyn. Another is to block Zack (or do you prefer to be scanned?:hide:) and send Logic and Tak to Newyn while scanning one of them.

Logic-Newyn is definitely a good Tdome. Come at me.

I am not a fan of blocking Zack (I do like lame jokes :D)...

How about my lightning speed? I actually had time to type it up ahead of time. :D

Yeah... sigh
Oh ok, so Tak is scum and scums were on pzelda already :mischief:

I wouldn't telegraph your block, any of those targets seem fine.

That's why we need to come up with several scenari

NIGHT CONFERENCE DRAFT 1

This is the stuff that won't change in planning.

Rask, what is your new power?

1. Chox and Johanna can target me for money.

2. Csargo, you're probably inoperative for team purposes but deflect onto someone naughty, like Logic.
Spoiler :
Once we've lynched another mafia, just in case he is actually targeted for NK he should announce his target at night. The idea being if Csargo ever dies at night, it will be because his publicly-named target must have been the one who attacked him. This will be an effective backstop once there is only a single killing role remaining, although all it really does is guarantee Csargo's life (I doubt mafia are gunning for him).

3. Tomorrow's Tdome should be Newyn-Yako IMO. Especially if I die.

Make it at least 24 hours and it will be OK :p

It will definitely be at least 24 hours. Should've made that clear. 8:30 PM at least. Probably later, but make it by 8:30 and you are fine.

Tak, if Zelda had been scum there would be ways to clear you outright tonight but unfortunately that didn't pan out. Therefore it's preferable for you not to act in a way that might interfere with night plans.

Csargo, to clarify doctrine for you do not announce your targets overnight until another mafia has flipped (or else a mafia pair could wifom).

There's nothing I can disagree with in this post. Now I'll make haste to bed.

Sweet. I guess you're a priority for protection then - like, maybe Argon should straight up protect you and anyone else should eat the kill. :(

I should continue to be decisive: how about, lynch Newyn no matter what tomorrow, block and scan Logic tonight. Give him a scintilla of credit for hammering Syn when Newyn was on Zelda. And Snerk scan scan Zack. Snerk, did you ever find out what happens if your target has multiple abilities?

@Zack is your PR so important that you think discussing it will draw NK before Argon, Snerk, Rask, or me?

@LordArgon please submit protection on Raskolnikov for now. We can discuss further considerations later, just put in an order to start.

Note: If Yako is scum then Csargo and Jo should be cleared by D2 votes. Similar supporting material for Chox if either Newyn or Yako are scum.

Though I want to block/scan Yako and turbolynch Newyn, my premise is the likeliest scenario is that both are scum. Please discuss.

Day 1 said:
Tally

Voting - 17

Newyn 1.0 (5) - pzelda, Dolbster, Manasi, Snerk, Zack
Manasi (4) - RRRaskolnikov, Montmorency, Takhisis, Visorslash
Snerk (4) - Newyn 1.0, Csargo, Timsup2nothin, Synsensa
Takhisis (1) - Choxorn
Dolbster* (1) - LordArgon
Montmorency (1) - JohannaK
Csargo (1) - Yakostovian

*Invalid vote change. Vote still on previous selection. Please use the vote: Topsecret format.

Not Voting - 1

MaryKB
Day 2 said:
Tally

Voting (15):
Manasi
(6) - Rask, Zack, Visor, Syn, Chox, Monty
Choxorn (5) - Snerk, , Yako, Tim, Manasi, Newyn
Yakostovian (4) - Csargo, JohannaK, Lord Argon, pzelda

Unvoted: Takh
Day 3 said:
Tally

Voting: (12)
Synsensa (6) - Tim, JohannaK, Snerk, Takhisis, LordArgon, Yakostovian
Pzelda (4) - Choxy, Monty, Rask, Newyn
Choxorn (2) - Zack, pzelda

Not Voting: (1)
Csargo

Unvoted: (1)
Syn

Kill me, you mafia sons of *****es. I am only a man.

Kill me, you mafia sons of *****es. I am only a man.

Come to think of it, I could be deep scum full prepared to power through solo if I have to, confident that I cannot be stopped by you lot for I am a Mafia GOD. :cooool:

Monty's just a wolf pushing for easy mislynches but I'm kind of too busy with work this week to argue about it so whatever :p

Top Bottom