Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

the one thing that bugs me about zack is the "all the reads" kinda posting which is a bit shrug but we'll seee what happens

nothing really moves the needle either way

anyone really standing out to you, dolbster?

also where you from, you seem to be a pretty clever guy and nobody finds this site by accident
Yeah, the reads posting to me only is gonna move the needle later when we have alignments.

If I had to make a reads list

Me
Tims
Snerk
Syn
Visor
Manasi
Tak
Newyn

Are the players that have left some non-null impression on me. I feel good at Manasi and higher. Newyn is only on this list because of his vote and I get his explanation even though I don't agree with his logic, but I can't really justify putting him above Tak I guess. Mont's just kinda left my mind. Tak's kinda left me with an instintive bad taste but I can't really land on it

I also think that Chox and Tim probably aren't teammed just because of how Chox reacted to my jokepost at the start but I wouldn't put that much stock in that, and it doesn't matter much since Tim is one of the few people that I have a kinda comfortable read on and it's town

Have you played with Manasi before?

These two unanswered questions are obviously linked.
Maybe I've played a turbo with one of you on MU but probably not. Haven't had something that I'd call a home forum in like a year and I've flitted around between sites when I've had time to play

Ah-ha! MU. Do you use the same username there?

I use the same PFP for everything so if you find Eternal President you've found me

Seriously and to the point: are you used to D1 being nonsensical shenanigans?
Yeah but that doesn't mean that I have to do the same thing to. You're kinda taking this somewhat seriously I feel, but I have no idea where you stand besides that you disagree with Manasi's townleans I think

Nah, the Manasi case is just that I manage to like her personally while disliking her eternal pretence that she is completely out of the loop and her flimsy excuses for it. Unless she really is a 13-year-old, which would explain a lot of things.

[QUOTE = "Zack, post: 15632554, member: 158920"] My time is pretty limited on weekends, and this started at about the worst possible time for me in that regard. Also been a bit under the weather, unfortunately. Won't be around much today.

Vote: Monty
[/ QUOTE]

NAI

[QUOTE = "Zack, post: 15632614, member: 158920"] : grouphug:[/ QUOTE]

Zack keeps his friends close, but his enemies closer. Scum lean.

[QUOTE = "Manasi, post: 15632643, member: 310727"] leaning tim / visor / snerk / dolbster v for various reasons that i don't feel like explaining [/ QUOTE]

Least controversial reads, acts like they're momentous.

Zanasi - Bring For The Future

[QUOTE = "Zack, post: 15632642, member: 158920"] What's ligma? [/ QUOTE]

We are aware of all Internet traditions.

Lol how did all those quotes get broken.

My time is pretty limited on weekends, and this started at about the worst possible time for me in that regard. Also been a bit under the weather, unfortunately. Won't be around much today.

Vote: Monty

NAI

Zack keeps his friends close, but his enemies closer. Scum lean.

leaning tim/visor/snerk/dolbster v for various reasons that i don't feel like explaining

Least controversial reads, acts like they're momentous.

Zanasi - заноси на будущее

What's ligma?

We are aware of all Internet traditions.

Top Bottom