Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

I do appreciate that you're still trying to appear like you're town Zack but you are kind of outed mafia to me at this point.

I'm town and you vote with me: win

I'm a wolf and you vote with me: win

Seems like a win-win scenario to vote with me, bronana.

Might as well start the Zack train. Vote: Zack. Also to get newyn to join us vote: newyn

My new ability gives me 3 coins if the person I target has more coins than me, 1 coin otherwise. Better than what I started off with but nowhere close to enough to give me any chance of actually winning which is why I'm tempted to just side with mafia. If you're town, then that's more reason for me to vote you, not less since I don't want this game to continue dragging on when I can't realistically win.

Vote: Zack
Vote: Newyn

Ok so what did everybody do last night? Argon in particular. But everybody state your doings please.

I self protected because I could do that. Might as well do a full claim now. Monty mentioned it at some point, my role is a shapeshifter, so I actually gain the abilities of my targets, or at least a version of it. That was why I was so adamant in that no-lynch on Argon because I wanted his ability. Unfortunately I only get a one-shot and I blew it. I couldn't have saved Monty at any rate cause I can't target people I've already targeted. But in hindsight I obviously should have waited with that self protect till next night. But whatever.

In other news I received a message last night, it was my highlight of 2020.

If Zack flips villager town was not meant to win this game and that's fine. GG.

vote: Zack

I'll give my coin vote to anybody putting in some effort today. Right now it's Zack. It's probably scum effort but I'll take it.

vote: Zack

Noooo! Dammit. My action failed. :(

What do you mean? Knocking a coin outta Zack.

Yeah, we should have coordinated a bit more?

Official Tally

Zack (3) - Snerk, LordArgon, Newyn

Not Voting (4) - Zack, Csargo, JohannaK, Takhisis

Coin Tally

Zack (2) - Zack, Snerk
Newyn (2) - LordArgon, Newyn

Not Voting (3) - JohannaK, Csargo, Takhisis

Day 6 ends in approximately 21 hours at 8:30 PM EST.

I'm sick so not sure how much help I'll be going forward.

Assume Snerk is good, and Newyn is 3rd party that just leaves Zack, LA, JohannaK, and Tak.

Snerk's probably the mafia role cop defending mafia LA but I'm just fulfilling Monty's dying wish :p

Also this might look like a straightforward Zack lynch but I fully expect mafia to mass snipe eod.

Top Bottom