Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Putting aside the acknowledged fact that my argument against Snerk is weak, does anyone have a better argument for lynching someone else?
feels like the type of game where there's just a bunch of "meh, sure?" candidates with no one really standing out

if you think I legitimately meant bullying in the sense that it's an infractable offense of you harassing logic i don't kknow what to tell you

I clearly meant it in the sense that it was wolfy of you to keep voting and banging that drum because of a dumb mistake that isn't alignment indicative at all

if you think I legitimately meant bullying in the sense that it's an infractable offense of you harassing logic i don't kknow what to tell you

I clearly meant it in the sense that it was wolfy of you to keep voting and banging that drum because of a dumb mistake that isn't alignment indicative at all
No I know what you meant

It's not that either

Choxorn not posting anything that could be remotely construed as game solving?

No one has posted anything that is "game solving." There's nothing to go on here. So Chox hasn't stretched out some wild tin foil hat theory based on some minutia...like I'm doing. That makes them a likely wolf?

No one has posted anything that is "game solving." There's nothing to go on here. So Chox hasn't stretched out some wild tin foil hat theory based on some minutia...like I'm doing. That makes them a likely wolf?

Compare Chox to Newyn, what do you think about both of them?

dolb is actually confirmed town

i'm already 3 steps ahead of where i was on d1 of the last game

Tim, takh, what do you think of Raskol

Oh you, even suggesting to lynch me? :nono:

Hardly anything to work with. Wouldn't miss him if lynched.

Be back in two hours.
That's crual man!

With one wolf and one town worth of observations, he seems more in line with his town play than with his wolf play...but they weren't glaringly different. He's clever, so dangerous.

helpfull is the word you were looking for...

Putting aside the acknowledged fact that my argument against Snerk is weak, does anyone have a better argument for lynching someone else?

Probably not, but I am still waiting the meaning of this cheap post from Manasi...

Plenty of people have?
Like, how is Chox different than, say Lord Argon. Chox has made a few posts that you’ve considered distracting but they’re all applying to somebody asking them something I think

Top Bottom