Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

monty did you see my question about csargo?

It's a more general meta thing. I don't have time to check Visor's game tho.

Literally yes

I'm going to ask that you switch your vote to Snerk. My reasoning is weak, but at least it exists, and we should have at least one wagon in the running that is backed by something.

tak do you think manasi is wolfy?
It's more of a policy lynch across several games. You have a quarter of an hour to convince me to vote for somebody else.

Probably leaving my vote where it is. Gonna speed-read Manasi real quick I guess

The last minute switchs will be interesting to follow at least.

Rereading the last tally, it strikes me how unharmfull Visor's last vote is...

that's pretty lame

vote for someone you think's a wolf imo

I don't have a single candidate that I would say "I think they are a wolf" about. Snerk I have a slight reason to think might be a wolf, and at the very least I think he made an inexplicable read, but I wouldn't put him very far from the five to one against odds that everyone started with.

do you have snerk thoughts, manasi
meh kinda unsure how to feel about him. last game i was like 100% sure he was mafia to essentially the end. i wanna say that means he's a villa in this game tbh

It's a more general meta thing. I don't have time to check Visor's game tho.

Actually, I lied. Checking now.

Csargo said:
My reads on people who I don't have much or any experience playing with are extremely tentative. I'm not terribly confident nor is my track record terribly good in such cases. I have trouble reading generally in mafia games, so there's that. What I'm trying to say is I'm bad
Feel like Egix or Choxorn should be lynched today. Choxorn's hard to read in my experience, and I don't know anything about Egix. I read Choxorn's iso yesterday and wasn't impressed I guess you'd say and what you've posted of Egix doesn't look good.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/show...sy-WW-Game-Thread?p=2053800574#post2053800574
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/show...sy-WW-Game-Thread?p=2053800585#post2053800585
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/show...sy-WW-Game-Thread?p=2053800977#post2053800977

You know what, he's prob town on the tell I felt. On the other hand, he's actually less solvy this time than in Visor's game. IDK maybe he's a land of contrasts.

Keep an eye on him.

Official Tally

Lynch:

Voting - 17

Newyn (4) - pzelda, Dolbster, Manasi, Snerk
Manasi (4) - RRRaskolnikov, Montmorency, Zack, Takhisis
Snerk (3) - Newyn, Csargo, Timsup2nothin
Takhisis (2) - Synsensa, Choxorn
Dolbster* (1) - LordArgon
Choxorn (1) - Visorslash
Montmorency (1) - JohannaK
Csargo (1) - Yakostovian

*Invalid vote change. Vote still on previous selection. Please use the vote: Topsecret format.

Not Voting - 1

MaryKB

Coin:
Dolbster (5) - Timsup2nothin, Synsensa, Dolbster, LordArgon, Zack
Visorslash (2) - Montmorency, Newyn
Timsup2nothin (2) - RRRaskolnikov, Yakostovian
Choxorn (1) - Choxorn
Snerk (1) - pzelda
Takhisis (1) - Takhisis
Csargo* (1) - Csargo
JohannaK (1) - JohannaK
Pzelda (1) - Snerk

*Voted for the host :p

Not Voting:
Visorslash, MaryKB, Manasi (3)

The day will end in 10 minutes. Unfortunately I have to do some driving.

The game will end at 8 if there is not a tie; the game will end as soon as the tie is broken if there is a tie @ 8.

not really here to convince you otherwise - im just gonna try to make sure the day ends in a mafia dying h e h e h
So you're not gonna convince me to take my vote off you? ;)

I don't have a single candidate that I would say "I think they are a wolf" about. Snerk I have a slight reason to think might be a wolf, and at the very least I think he made an inexplicable read, but I wouldn't put him very far from the five to one against odds that everyone started with.
semantics, I'm just saying don't policy lynches are dumb

Please note I may not be able to access the internet at exactly 8. The day will end at 8 barring a tie.

In case of tie after 8, the first vote will end the day.

Top Bottom