Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

:(

Hey Tim am I a wolf cause I knew he was a villager

I learned something here. If a wolf just randomly throws down "NO!!!! Don't lynch _____!" on whoever seems likely to get lynched they can claim cred later. If I'm ever a wolf I'll be considering that.

raskol’s post at :01 tsk-tsking me was sus, after i was the one driving a manasi wagon while he was afk during eod, he pops in just after the deadline for that?

you can talk to me pal...
I wasn't afk, and you weren't driving that wagon... you jumped in relatively late. It could be seen as a protection vote (jump in jump out, but I am not teaching that to you heh). If you don't want to be pointed at for suspicious moves, don't make them in the first place.

you can talk to me pal...
I wasn't afk, and you weren't driving that wagon... you jumped in relatively late. It could be seen as a protection vote (jump in jump out, but I am not teaching that to you heh). If you don't want to be pointed at for suspicious moves, don't make them in the first place.
i don’t remember you posting during eod, just chastising me once no one could change votes

you can call it what you want, but fact is manasi was pretty unlikely to have gotten additional votes into the lead if i hadn’t jumped on when newyn was a stale wagon in the lead. I’d never treat a partner that way on d1 when it was totally unnecessary

Time for mechanics speculation, since there was apparently none of that D1.

How many scum we looking at? Just Mario and Luigi? Is Peach 3P, or full mafia?

After all this time, I have to ask: what is "nl"?
I imagine that it's close to 13v4 (maybe 14v4 with a one-shot vig) fi there's no 3Ps

I imagine that it's close to 13v4 (maybe 14v4 with a one-shot vig) fi there's no 3Ps

This isn't MU balancing here, and the game flavor almost certainly can't account for 4 mafia.

your weak reasoning for suspecting manasi and your extreme confidence she is a wolf are out of sorts

Weak reasoning compared to what? You didn't offer any reasons for your last votes (gutfeeling, then pocketed by Manasi). As for the rest, that's just not true, I even said to Tim that my case wasn't great compared to his on Snerk. It's just about poundering things.

Weak reasoning compared to what? You didn't offer any reasons for your last votes (gutfeeling, then pocketed by Manasi). As for the rest, that's just not true, I even said to Tim that my case wasn't great compared to his on Snerk. It's just about poundering things.
You just called out visor for "bussing" and got on my case for switching to newyn. That seems pretty confident to me.

I never expressed such confidence so that's a false equivalence. I literally said incoming regret lol

You just called out visor for "bussing" and got on my case for switching to newyn. That seems pretty confident to me.

confidence? Nah, I just take my hooks when fishing...

I literally said incoming regret lol

I saw, and I was thinking "just why then?" :)
Anyway, I am off for some rest now... maybe I will read things differently tmr.

Monty, you're probably reading the flavor too strictly. Seriously doubt there are only two wolves in an 18er. Probably 3-4, depending on how many independents and what exactly their win conditions are

Monty, you're probably reading the flavor too strictly. Seriously doubt there are only two wolves in an 18er. Probably 3-4, depending on how many independents and what exactly their win conditions are

I'd count on at least one plumber's assistant.

The first post has been updated with a game outline, a list of living players, and flips of dead players.

Oh look, we're allowed to post in the thread at night, and here I was making myself a very late supper.
dislike tak’s eod
Oh, this sounds familiar.

Short version: You're making to many posts to late in a day which aren't really helping or contributing to discussion. To touch on Taks as well, idk, tone just feels weird

I felt like I helped spur on discussion, which is usually what I like to do early on, analytics aren't my strong suit tbh. I probably failed at that as well, but meh really.

I think we should all agree that almost all of the people who aren't suspicious because they "made too many empty posts" are the people who are suspicious because they "didn't post enough." Both groups need to do better. Stuff has actually happened now, so there's plenty to talk about.

This is just an aside but I seriously considered claiming masons with him at eod lol

Pussied out cuz I was scared I was wrong lol

Top Bottom