1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by topsecret, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Takhisis

Takhisis Free Hong Kong

Lynch. It's called lynch.

2. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

The meaning there is hard to miss. I asked what you accomplished. You gave a lesson in word usage.

3. Takhisis

Takhisis Free Hong Kong

OK, now that I've Posted About Star Wars™ I can get on that.
    a) Policy and process are not the same, and you're misquoting me. Intentionally or not, I don't know. And you're evading that.
    ‘Process’ is the usual (to be redundant) process of clearing people, acussing them, following voting patterns, unexplainable absences, rôle and alignment reveals, etc.
    ‘Policy’ lynches are the ones done to remove toxic players who just mess with the game. I.e. somebody saying ‘oh I refuse to play the game’.
    b)
    Yep, Standard D1 stuff. Keep activity up so that somebody will hopefully have tripped in hindsight.
    As for lighting fires, well, we'll have to do with the hindsight thingy.

4. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Fair enough. I was hoping you had something more immediate to claim credit for.

5. JohannaK

JohannaK Heroically Clueless

grumbles
    You have made a powerful enemy [pissed]

Clearly the game was going in a different direction and not even engaging is hardly a good look.

6. Takhisis

Takhisis Free Hong Kong

Well, no. It is just D1 and my vote wasn't tested. :dunno:

I did accurately forecast that Zack would do last-minute weirdness.

7. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

I was wondering if/when you would react :lol: He prolly missed the ""I am a Catalan" -Pau Casals. Visca Catalunya lliure!" part of your signature...

8. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Okay, well done...it happened. What do you derive from it? Do you think Manasi would have flipped mafia?

9. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Got charts?

10. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Sun rises every morning I guess... (I really wished we had that vote tested, might worth pushing a bit more tmr)

From common past, or did you see something more?

11. Montmorency

Montmorency King

It's right here.
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mario-mafia-night-1.652772/page-33#post-15633838

I thought that Csargo was being unusually cavalier about having someone lynched, especially someone he didn't feel strongly about (which strong feelings he doesn't often develop). And that he was making feelers at being solvy without much risk or substance. My conclusion was this could be a mislynch-hungry scum Csargo.

I checked his latest full game to compare, and in that game he was actually (as town) even more - relatively - solvy and aggressive. So I'm not sure what to think now. I currently have him as null because the meta is probably in the process of deprecation. FWIW Csargo said not to read him here by the Org game.

Ignoring Csargo's entreaty, what do you think of this game compared to our last (Visor's)?

Oh? Anyone else, to your recollection, who was double-voting?

What if I were to tell you I'm Italian?

Actually about twice the activity, despite there being only 5 (4) more players. That game was excessive for you IIRC. You just getting used to it?

12. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Nope... if you are interested (I know Snerk will) and I am alive tmr I will do them. (the lynch vote at least. coin vote feels like another ingame game)

Snerk and Synsensa like this.
  13. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

I'm interested, and I think everyone with something of value to contribute should try to spew it out before end of night in case they die.

14. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Catch that man!

JohannaK likes this.
  15. Synsensa

Synsensa Deity Retired Moderator

Twice the activity. Huh. It hasn't felt that way. I guess I am getting used to it. :dunno:

I suspect we'll know more when N1 is over. Right now it's difficult to really come to any reasonable hypotheses based on the lynch alone. Takh always seems shifty. Tim's been a little more aggressive this game (to my eye, but I haven't verified). Visor's been quiet, but I only have last game to go off of for that (and we notably came to blows). Johanna's been flying under the radar, but maybe has an excuse if he really has just not been here.

16. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

My bad. When you said you were checking "Visor's game" I was deep into pondering the way Visor was playing in this game compared to how he played in the last game here...so I took what you said quite differently than you meant it.

17. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Yeah... @Montmorency 'Italian' might not be the best claim to make in an idling lynch mob looking for mafiosi.

18. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

Well, that's a good reason to get to work. (OOC: I just can't do it now, the wife is on the excel computer). As for contribution, I already voiced my doubts on Manasi, then I explained why I disliked Zack/Visor last votes... I may add I feel the same about pzelda than the last game where he was scum... but it's rather thin for now.

19. Timsup2nothin

Timsup2nothin Quad B

Zack claims to have bought into Manasi's 'my only regret is that I have but one life to give for the town' bit, which I must admit that I bought into myself even though I've since had second thoughts on that. Are you not buying Zack's claim? Did Manasi's performance move the needle on her at all in your opinion?

20. Manasi

Manasi Prince

henlo pals

i might go for a scummy avatar change sometime today

think nothing of it