Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

I have a soft spot fondness for raccoons and think once again I might be getting played here.

I believe it.

One thing that I was considering during the last ten minutes EoD was that the whole thing felt like it didn't matter, scum weren't trying to save one specific person I felt. Obviously I'm holding my view that yesterday was t v t v t or else maf was largely afk. Every scramble felt kinda town-motivated or at least null (as I mentioned, I felt that both CFD drivers (being Tims and Zack) were actually towny or their actions then). I also feel that Visor's vote was somewhat towny as well but to a lower degree since his options as scum were get on Manasi or intentionally afk, but this is just things I remember. I haven't reread since yesterday or even much of N1 so things might change.
???????

how is my vote to a lesser degree

i voted to save the guy i said repeatedly was a villager all d1 despite numerous people (wrongly!) saying otherwise

i already gave myself plenty of outs for not being at eod (i didnt know if i could be)

saying my votes as scum is limited as dumb because you ignore the context of my play beforehand to get into that position

is it wolfy how i handled newyn? no. is it villagery? yes. I'm a villager

end of story, goodnight, you don't need more than that. you really don't.

i dont seriously think hes a wolf but i am a bit surprised at some of his post
I'm a bit hesitant to POKE THE BEAR/KOALA since I really don't feel like getting in a heated back and forth right now but, did you seriously expect people to be swayed by what you posted about newyn? You gave a cryptic townread that you refused to explain and I have no idea how you got such a strong read to consider claiming masons based on his iso which I just read. I really don't get it

how is my vote to a lesser degree
Because you gave no reasoning along with it, which I recognize as "as usual," but Dolbster may not.

Just like you had what seems to be nothing more than a feelie about Newyn but went all in and happened to turn up right, by all appearances.

Case in point "there was plenty villagery about him." There wasn't PLENTY anything about him. Newyn only made a half dozen posts and they were pretty innocuous.

I'm a bit hesitant to POKE THE BEAR/KOALA since I really don't feel like getting in a heated back and forth right now but, did you seriously expect people to be swayed by what you posted about newyn? You gave a cryptic townread that you refused to explain and I have no idea how you got such a strong read to consider claiming masons based on his iso which I just read. I really don't get it
just a big personality read

in the game i hosted on the org you will note tha the felt compelled to try and do 'something' as a wolf. some kind of solving, some kind of narrative, whatever.

as a villager he tends to just do what he thinks is best, but hes not trying to craft a narrative or something. its basically do then explain compared to explain then do, kinda?

idk, its just something ive got a handle on after playing with him a bunch in games. he wasnt trying to do anything in particular this game.

and ye i couldve explained better but i was both busy and didnt feel like it :p

i wanted people to listen enough for him to not be lynched d1

LOL...welcome to having me in the crowd. Bears poked, heated back and forths, you can always count on me.

Top Bottom